What will happen if more people report a fiverr user

helloscoopz

Question

Hi everyone,

This is a question which i was thinking form a while. What will happen if couple, hundreds or thousands of people report someone on fiverr without any reason? What can be the worst scenario. Because i see there are lot of tutorials on youtube and other streaming platforms about fiverr and 90% of those usernames(accounts) are does not exists on fiverr further when i try to reach those profiles. The one and only thing i can think of is they reported by people and got ban. because no one like to deactivate an account with good sales. So I’m curious to know weather these kind of reports can ban an account without an actual reason. Hope a good answer from an experienced member. 🙂

Thank You,
SCOOPZ

25 answers to this question

Hi everyone,

This is a question which i was thinking form a while. What will happen if couple, hundreds or thousands of people report someone on fiverr without any reason? What can be the worst scenario. Because i see there are lot of tutorials on youtube and other streaming platforms about fiverr and 90% of those usernames(accounts) are does not exists on fiverr further when i try to reach those profiles. The one and only thing i can think of is they reported by people and got ban. because no one like to deactivate an account with good sales. So I’m curious to know weather these kind of reports can ban an account without an actual reason. Hope a good answer from an experienced member. 🙂

Thank You,

SCOOPZ

thousands of people report

If a thousend people get annoyed by your promotion it means you doing some thing wrong. Before Fiverr bann any user , it is reviewd by a Fiverr Stuff . If your actions are legit you don’t have to worry.

Sadly, every day I’m see people get angry very easily and for trifles. For all of them, a good thing would be working some time in real world jobs before doing it in the virtual world.

Working in real world teaches you to manage not only your temper, but also your reasoning, and get good control over your left hand treating people as, there, you’ll find all kind of persons and situations to overcome the best way possible, for you and others.

Nice reply. I like it:+1:

Sadly, every day I’m see people get angry very easily and for trifles. For all of them, a good thing would be working some time in real world jobs before doing it in the virtual world.

Working in real world teaches you to manage not only your temper, but also your reasoning, and get good control over your left hand treating people as, there, you’ll find all kind of persons and situations to overcome the best way possible, for you and others.

Currently I’m working as a Trainee Software Engineer as my internship of the university. I hope it will help me to control my behaviors. Thanks for your worthy advice. 🙂

I just wonder if anyone has ever reported me or blocked me for any reason. I know I never violate any rules but with the new “block” feature you never know. I wouldn’t know I was blocked because I never try to initiate contact with others unless it’s a seller I am interested in.

I just wonder if anyone has ever reported me or blocked me for any reason.

You’ll find out if you ever try to talk to them again. With that said, I think sellers are more likely to block buyers than the other way around.

and that will make the person mature and experienced enough to ignore the things that are wasting their time.

I just wonder if anyone has ever reported me or blocked me for any reason. I know I never violate any rules but with the new “block” feature you never know. I wouldn’t know I was blocked because I never try to initiate contact with others unless it’s a seller I am interested in.

If several users report you for inappropriate behavior (for example, you get angry at your buyer or at another seller, and become rude to them), you can get banned.

I just hope Fiverr investigates before judging a person guilty just because someone clicked “report.” People can report for any reason. Got a bad review? Reported. Had to refund the order? Reported. Messaged but didn’t buy? Reported.

There are infuriating situations. I give a buyer 5 stars, “Thank you for ordering” as a review, then the fink gives me 1.7 stars and write some nasty stuff. Now I’m angry because if I go to his page, he has 5 stars from me! 5 stars he didn’t deserve! So not only I reported him, I blocked him.

First I reported him for abusive behavior, but then I realized that feeling abused isn’t the same as being abused. So I unblocked him and reported him again for negative work experience. I hope this doesn’t get me in trouble. I don’t think it should, but you never know with all the changes Fiverr has made.

I just hope Fiverr investigates before judging a person guilty just because someone clicked “report.”

I think they do. And, as far as I know, they definitely investigate the case before banning someone.

If several users report you for inappropriate behavior (for example, you get angry at your buyer or at another seller, and become rude to them), you can get banned.

I just hope Fiverr investigates before judging a person guilty just because someone clicked “report.” People can report for any reason. Got a bad review? Reported. Had to refund the order? Reported. Messaged but didn’t buy? Reported.

There are infuriating situations. I give a buyer 5 stars, “Thank you for ordering” as a review, then the fink gives me 1.7 stars and write some nasty stuff. Now I’m angry because if I go to his page, he has 5 stars from me! 5 stars he didn’t deserve! So not only I reported him, I blocked him.

First I reported him for abusive behavior, but then I realized that feeling abused isn’t the same as being abused. So I unblocked him and reported him again for negative work experience. I hope this doesn’t get me in trouble. I don’t think it should, but you never know with all the changes Fiverr has made.

Got a bad review? Reported. Had to refund the order? Reported. Messaged but didn’t buy? Reported.

The problem is that to block someone you also have to “report” them for something and often when I report someone it’s because I just want to block them from buying and contacting me, not because they violated a rule.

Someone kept asking me for discounts repeatedly and was snippy so I blocked them since I didn’t want to deal with them, but they didn’t violate any rules. I usually check “other” and explain why I’m blocking them.

I get anger really quickly with simple things.

Yes that’s true. I get anger really quickly with simple things. sorry for that. 🙂

I get anger really quickly with simple things.

thousands of people report

If a thousend people get annoyed by your promotion it means you doing some thing wrong. Before Fiverr bann any user , it is reviewd by a Fiverr Stuff . If your actions are legit you don’t have to worry.

it is reviewd by a Fiverr Stuff . If your actions are legit you don’t have to worry.

I found what i looked for with this statement. Thank You! Appreciate your answer.

no one will report your profile without solid reason .and fiverr is not a ROBOT that they will ban the reported account .there must a procedure of banning someone account. if a lot of people reports your profile then fiverr will looks into your account and then they will decide to ban or not . 😊

There are lots of sellers on youtube who are still here and doing very well. I said who cares because it’s not anything to be concerned about. Just follow the rules and you won’t get banned. People either get banned or stop working on fiverr for lots of reasons. It’s ok to have some promotional videos for your gigs on youtube.

I think, like Miss Crystal said, Fiverr would look at the person’s account and go from there. I don’t think somebody would get banned just because others complained. I think Fiverr would need to see proof of wrongdoing before they took away a seller’s income stream.

I think it’s far more likely that those sellers you’re talking about broke the rules in some way or couldn’t keep up with the changing nature of the website. About a year ago, Fiverr started to come down hard on those using multiple accounts, those selling dodgy services, those doing review exchanges, etc. A fair number of prominent sellers fell by the wayside, some with tens of thousands of reviews.

At about the same time, Fiverr introduced the new levels system, which upset a lot of sellers. A few were so unhappy they decided to leave the site altogether.

Maybe someone will answer in the way you want, someone you like and approve of then. You wanted to know why people are no longer here with active accounts. I gave a good answer. 1. who cares and 2. various reasons

Maybe someone will answer in the way you want, someone you like and approve of then.

Yeah i think so. 😊

I gave a good answer. 1. who cares

I do care, cause i need those information before starting my campaign.

You always talk against to people’s comment/posts. I just need to know this because I’m going to promote some of my gigs on a website with lots of traffic so that’s why i curious to know about that. Thanks!

Sorry but you can’t choose who gets to answer you and how they answer you. I’m as free to answer as anyone else.

Archived