Gigs now disappear from search if you have many orders in queue

adsensewizard

did you ever have that feature turned on? Did this problem start when you used that and turned it off? Maybe it’s stuck to the on position.

I tried it once, but then turned it right off. I only tried it with one gig, and even though I have lots of gigs, I’m not getting 10 orders from 10 different gigs a day. I get 1-3 orders a day, sometimes 0 orders for two or three days.

Also, the Friday curse seems to be over. Nowadays, I’m getting orders on Fridays.

Yes me too about the Friday curse when orders would stop. I knew that was unusual. Sometimes it was, over the years when weekends were best but for a very long time all orders stopped on Fridays and wouldn’t start again until Monday. I thought it was set like that to give CS a break.

• Like 8

There is a “bias”, yes, but it is based upon seller levels. The higher your seller level, the less restrictions there are on orders in queue that are gained from the search results.

Are you saying that as a level 2, Fiverr is treating you better than level 1? I have noticed I’m making more money now that I’m level 2, compared to last month when I was level 1, even though my prices are the same.

Are you saying that as a level 2, Fiverr is treating you better than level 1?

Yes. It is clearly noted on the page that describes Fiverr’s levels that the higher a seller’s level becomes, the more advantages that level offers. You’ve read the levels page. You already know this.

• Like 8

Actually, this is not new

@jonbaas i dont know you, i dont know where you are, or your age, or anything, but i know something, i have a lot of friends working on fiverr, they sell and provide many many different services, they told me to start here, i’m literally a forum adict so i read many stuff here… so one thing its clear, you are the number One forum user…

all things i read from you, here from 2 or more years ago are lovely and kind, and you always help people, i just need you know something.

Thank you for all your help, you are a greatfull human been, thanks

(sorry about my english xD im still learning)

all things i read from you, here from 2 or more years ago are lovely and kind, and you always help people, i just need you know something.

You’re welcome, and thank you for your kind compliments. I’m glad to hear that my comments, here on the forum, have been helpful to you. 🙂

• Like 9

You’re welcome, and thank you for your kind compliments. I’m glad to hear that my comments, here on the forum, have been helpful to you. 🙂

been helpful to you

not just too me, i know already 20 or more artis on venezuela who read you some time, and they know you are very helpfull… (and thats only people i know,probably many people on the forum feel gld with your help)

• Like 9

• 3 years later...
On 5/4/2019 at 10:00 PM, skylantern_kol said:

Yes, I am sure about that. I have only 1 gig at the moment, and the “limit queue” option is off. I am at 0 level so this is happening to me according to Fiverr CS. I will not face this option after I reach Level 2. I don’t know whether this is true or not, I have to experience on my own.

As soon as I get 7 orders in queue , gig stops displaying. otherwise it is always on first page of my category.

So may i turned om the que order? Because i am facing this issue.

• Like 6

On 1/7/2019 at 11:37 AM, adsensewizard said:

I noticed that my gig is disappearing and re-appearing from search randomly. I asked support about it, and they confirmed that it’s the amount of orders in queue being too high. It’s only about 11, which has never before been too high, so it’s very weird. I have been on Fiverr since 2012 and have never noticed it before, so it must be a new feature. I noticed it started to happen last month when I edited my gig.

There however is a setting under a gig to limit the amount of orders in queue (Which removes the gig from search if that limit is reached), which has always been turned off. They didn’t comment on that, though, but recommended to use that setting if I wish. The point however is to continue not using it, so I can get more orders. For the time being I’m experimenting with it. Turning the limit on and setting the limit to a big number. :thinking:

How many orders do you have in queue? Is your gig still showing in search? I suspect that I have been giving false information, as there’s gigs with 500 orders showing in search.

@adsensewizard That's really interesting! It sounds like you've been doing a lot of experimenting to figure out what's going on. It's great that you've been on Fiverr since 2012 and have a good understanding of the platform. I'm glad to hear that you're taking steps to ensure.

• Like 4