"Guess who's back... Back again..."

frank_d

Well it seems a little strange to buyers maybe. It might make them take what was a very pleasant experience and make them think they need to find fault possibly. Or as you say, it might be a chance for an aggressive angry person to take it out on a seller.

Yes! Exactly!

Like rethink - their experience, or something…

:thinking: hmmmmmm WAS it really THAT great?

Yes! Exactly!

Like rethink - their experience, or something…

:thinking: hmmmmmm WAS it really THAT great?

Yes, take a second or third look at what they got and had been very happy with and try to find some reason to say it wasn’t that good after all. For example saying it wasnt’ what they expected. They could be very happy with it and it not be what they expected. How are they then supposed to answer the question? If it wasn’t what they expected that’s bad right?

I think it invites buyers to change from being pleased to being overly critical. One review is enough. It’s like the public review isn’t to be trusted and fiverr is saying “are you really happy with this? you can tell us the truth”.

Yes, take a second or third look at what they got and had been very happy with and try to find some reason to say it wasn’t that good after all. For example saying it wasnt’ what they expected. They could be very happy with it and it not be what they expected. How are they then supposed to answer the question? If it wasn’t what they expected that’s bad right?

I think it invites buyers to change from being pleased to being overly critical. One review is enough. It’s like the public review isn’t to be trusted and fiverr is saying “are you really happy with this? you can tell us the truth”.

Right! So it was a great job, but not what they expected - that would seem to mean - based on that little questionnaire, that it was bad.

I advertise musicians a lot - and - some are fabulous, some – not so much… BUT ALL of them, think they’re the next Bruno Mars. So when their video gets 1000 plays , for example – they may be disappointed because it didn’t go viral instantly - and 3000 producers didn’t reach out to them within 1 hour of it hitting the net.

They may say it “wasn’t as they expected” (which wan’ t reasonable or realistic). But that’s not my fault!

I thought the whole idea of not being able to change feedback anymore - was because they wanted that first honest review. This now opens up a can of worms, leaving no room for rebuttal for the seller.

by the way does anyone know if a buyer can leave this ’ private feedback ’ if the order gets cancelled ?

Believe it or not there’s a separate “secret” feedback form for when an order is cancelled.

There’s also a series of buttons when the buyer asks for a revision that they need to choose from.

Some of the available options:

“Nothing was delivered”, “I still want revisions”, “it’s not what I wanted”, and a couple more.

So I wonder what the penalties are if they get a really bad hidden feedback form.

If you did what you said you would…and someone actually checks that there shouldn’t be any penalties .

Anyway this is not very cool… as a seller I would prefer to focus on my clients and on my work … instead of having to worry about what would happen if a buyer sends a strange private feedback .

• 2 weeks later...

Who is working for who here?
Last time I checked Fiverr is my Landlord.
As long as I pay the rent and don’t trash the place
everything should be copacetic.
Fiverr needs to stop micro managing sellers. And get these rogue buyers under control.
If Fiverr really wanted to give a hoot
It should ID sellers and buyers alike to prevent a lot of the same problems. The whole current 5* system is BS. Why not make feedback mantitory… ohh wait you have just not ours. Even so I’m happy for the extra income, but this latest stuff is getting me very vexed

Who is working for who here?

Last time I checked Fiverr is my Landlord.

As long as I pay the rent and don’t trash the place

everything should be copacetic.

Fiverr needs to stop micro managing sellers. And get these rogue buyers under control.

If Fiverr really wanted to give a hoot

It should ID sellers and buyers alike to prevent a lot of the same problems. The whole current 5* system is BS. Why not make feedback mantitory… ohh wait you have just not ours. Even so I’m happy for the extra income, but this latest stuff is getting me very vexed

Why not make feedback mantitory… ohh wait you have just not ours

Feedback is not mandatory for the buyer either. It might prompt them/email a few times but it won’t force a buyer to leave feedback. Either public or private.

This delivery? It’s all about the delivery. I’m not sure what that means. I don’t know what a better term for it would be but it sounds a little confusing.

I wonder how long they have to fill that out after the delivery?

Yeah this is way too vague to encourage sellers to change – change what?! (Smacks forehead)

Archived