New to Fiverr? Read this BEFORE you ask "How to get Buyers?" [ARCHIVED]

voiceoverwork

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people need to use social media way more effectively. the appropriate keywords, tags, phrasing the gig all matters when it comes to SM. if you are just spamming fb and twitter you will never get a response. so is the case in fiverr forums.

sellers should join discussions on here and communicate with other individuals. not just flooding each forum about their gigs but also have a genuine conversation, get your self out there so people can read your posts and also click on your profile to see what you offer. I believe this is the best way to market your self.

Okay first and foremost hello everyone, i read the opening post “before you ask how to get buyers” and i dont find it very helpful, fiverr is not a search engine and therefor seo is not realy the first thing to do, im not saying it wont help, it might help a littel if your in the right niche.

But getting buyes is all about getting on the features list or (recomended) and that is all up to fiverr, so what you can do is make your gig page nice and easy to understand proper grammer and please dont highlight everything highlight the important parts of your gig, use images you have the right to use, they can be bought on many different sites, and now the most important part NETWORKING and HELPFUL information, if you are god at something then you can give valuable information about the work you like to do, use social media and forums and use your gig page url as a backlink in the signature and engage your audience on social media with the information you have been building up from your work.

You cant sit in front of the screen and wait for buyes to come you have to work for it and then you need to work alot more and keep working untill you you cant anymore, But if you wont give up after that, then you are the kind of person that will succed.

NOW GO TO WORK! or give up

Guest tracy_morgan

Hello patriots,

I just entered here new, please can someone coach me on how to get started and getting work here easily?

It is scary starting any sort of online freelancing, because 1) what is no one wants to buy what I sell and 2) OMG what if someone actually does want to buy what I sell!! Either way it is a scary prospect. Though I have found this article useful is starting my Fiverr store, now hopefully I can start getting some sales 🙂 Good luck to everyone else. New people should definitely read this.

Reply to @tracy_morgan: As far as getting started, this thread is a great start: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/13320/guide-tips-creating-a-gig-updated/p1

As far as getting work here easily, most people currently do not have any kind of instant formula for getting work. It is just a matter of creating unique gigs and really polishing them, delivering exactly what you say you will on time, promoting your own gigs, and a lot of hard work. It can be done, but at least for me, it isn’t easy. Good luck!

Archived