How to approach next?

shanexon23

Hmm, :thinking: in the screenshot, why did you say yes if you don’t know how to handle this request?

What services are you offering?

I am offering reconciling Bank statement in Quickbooks and Xero. I know that task I am offering, the problem is that should I ask the buyer now to provide me little bit more info ?:roll_eyes:

Hi again Nixon!

Please don’t do what this buyer is requesting. You’d be helping them in a fraudulent activity, which I’m sure you never intended to be part of your gig offerings!

Just say no! ☀️

please don’t do what this buyer is requesting. You’d be helping them in a fraudulent activity, which I’m sure you never intended to be part of your gig offerings!

Yeah… It seems like you’re making fake bank statements for them to trick a bank for a loan. Not sure that’s legal…

@shanexon23 I think you are going ahead and ignoring these two replies above (including mine as well) for the $4 you will get helping this guy in a scam…

Hi again Nixon!

Please don’t do what this buyer is requesting. You’d be helping them in a fraudulent activity, which I’m sure you never intended to be part of your gig offerings!

Just say no! ☀️

Was wondering already if I’m the only one.

The mere fact that OP even considers participating in a fraud like that, flushes his reputation down the drain imo.

• Like 3

The mere fact that OP even considers participating in a fraud like that, flushes his reputation down the drain imo.

Cheers Mario - I’m out of 💜 BTW.

I just hope the OP has read all the advice he’s been given, and realises it wouldn’t be a sensible thing to do, now he’s looked into it a bit more. 🙂

• Like 1

Noticed how he gave me the :roll_eyes:.

Well, I’m giving him the alpaca-meme.jpg.d84a73b10284aafe436f7b5ca1b6c567.jpg for considering participating in this fraud scheme.

• Like 2

Thanks all off you for your valuable suggestion. I am going say " No’ to this buyer.

As this message was my first time that’s why I got confused at first. Now I am clear about fully @offlinehelpers

Please keep continue to guide me

I am going say " No’ to this buyer.

Really glad - you missed out on $4, but your conscience will be clear! ☀️

Have a smashing Tuesday Nixon! 🙂

• Like 1