PRO sellers have separate PORTFOLIO PAGE!

xer0_xdesign

Working here on fiverr Since 2015 as a Graphic designer and completed more than 2K+ projects.

I always wanted to show my best designs on my fiverr profile BUT we only have option of uploading ONLY 3 images and 2 PDF documents which is in my case not enough.

i always wanted fiverr to do something about this issue so people can at least see my 50 Best designs.

Today i saw fiverr’s Pro graphic designer’s profile and they have a separate Portfolio page linked to their profile where they can show there graphics project as many as they can.

The same thing that i wanted.

But Sadly we NON-PRO sellers dont have that option ?
Why ?
can any one tell me?

can any fiverr official reading this tell the developers that we NON-PRO sellers also want that feature ?

or is there any way i can use that feature ?

I agree with Frank.

When I want something that someone else has - I don’t envy him, I emulate him (aspire to get there so I can have it too!).

🙂

Use Blog Spot. Fiverr allows you to put blog spot (also called blogger) link in your gig description or profile. Understand the link won’t be clickable so you will have to tell the client they will have to copy and paste it in their browsers address bar.

You can apply for Pro status yourself, but I thought this feature was available to TRS and not exclusive to Pro sellers.

But i dont want to apply for Pro status because i cant start all over again on pro category.

on the other hand fiverr can easily provide us that feature.

Pro category was not available in 2015 when i started. So they should not treat sellers like me that i don’t deserve some features, where on the other hand new sellers get new features to show their talent if they are PRO. This is kind of unfair.

I agree with Frank.

When I want something that someone else has - I don’t envy him, I emulate him (aspire to get there so I can have it too!).

🙂

But i dont want to apply for Pro status because i cant start all over again on pro category.

Pro category was not available in 2015 when i started. So they should not treat sellers like me that i don’t deserve some features, where on the other hand new sellers get new features to show their talent if they are PRO. This is kind of unfair.

I cannot begin to tell you how your P.O.V. will hurt your business in the long run.

I wasn’t a Pro seller either, I applied and I became one.

You won’t be starting all over again, your profile will remain as is, you will just publish a new gig.

(if your application gets approved)

Anyway, that’s beside the point, because like I said, Top Rated Sellers also get that feature.

So basically you are complaining that Fiverr gives extra features to those that excel. (by their standards)

Well, if I were you -and at one point I too was a lvl 2 seller- I would strive to reach that level and get those features, instead of posting on the forum about how unfair it is.

I cannot begin to tell you how your P.O.V. will hurt your business in the long run.

I wasn’t a Pro seller either, I applied and I became one.

You won’t be starting all over again, your profile will remain as is, you will just publish a new gig.

(if your application gets approved)

Anyway, that’s beside the point, because like I said, Top Rated Sellers also get that feature.

So basically you are complaining that Fiverr gives extra features to those that excel. (by their standards)

Well, if I were you -and at one point I too was a lvl 2 seller- I would strive to reach that level and get those features, instead of posting on the forum about how unfair it is.

oh ok ok i totally get your point and understand. i just just posted because i thought only Pro sellers have that feature 🙂

now i know TRS also have that feature and everything is clear .

Now i will do my best to become TRS.

Thank you brother for the information and your reply, Keep up the good work!

Archived