[ Important ] Buyer still using my work after order cancellation!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Do you think it might be a good idea not to discuss it quite so openly? 😉

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

But what if a potential buyer is reading the Forum. How are they suppose to feel knowing that you can easily install a backdoor? There goes the lack of trust! Some things are better left unsaid.

But what if a potential buyer is reading the Forum. How are they suppose to feel knowing that you can easily install a backdoor? There goes the lack of trust! Some things are better left unsaid.

There goes the lack of trust! Some things are better left unsaid.

Buyers have a right to know this. I was thinking of getting a site built and had no idea this existed. I would never want anyone to have access to the site files!

They could potentially blackmail a site owner or wreck a working site just for fun.

Buyers have a right to know this. I was thinking of getting a site built and had no idea this existed. I would never want anyone to have access to the site files!

They could potentially blackmail a site owner or wreck a working site just for fun.

dont worry developers dont do this

in my case he didnt paid me thats why i did

Guest offlinehelpers

dont worry developers dont do this

in my case he didnt paid me thats why i did

Sellers need to be as trustworthy as buyers!

Guest offlinehelpers

what you call the buyer who use my work? trustworthy ? 😂

You brought your own spade to dig that hole I see.

You asked for help and you really haven’t done yourself any favours - how can you tell if a buyer is going to be ‘good’ or ‘bad’? I take it you put a ‘backdoor’ in regardless then?

It’s a bad, bad practice.

i dont do this with buyers who dont do stuff like this

It’s the principal of the matter here. I’m sure not ALL developers operate their 🚢 like you do.

then why he is using my work still after cancellation i am talking about that perticular buyer dont get misunderstood i am not talking about anyone else

I don’t know if everything is working as it should and I am not in any position to make any decisions either for or against you or the buyer.

You asked for help and you really haven’t done yourself any favours - how can you tell if a buyer is going to be ‘good’ or ‘bad’? I take it you put a ‘backdoor’ in regardless then?

Diggin’ holes are easy. 😂

Hi there ,

i am sharing my experience about one of my recent orders

buyer showed me design and i’ve developed it then he told me to transfer it to his server

then he refused to accept order and started making excuses i contacted customer support showed them every proof STILL AS USUAL THEY DONT HELP SELLERS

buyer give reason that he’s not satisfied and they cancelled order

this cant be reason to cancel order after showing every proof that work was done according to his requirements

and now he is using the website i developed

all my hard work is gone for free and fiverr didn’t supported

Feeling Helpless

Important TIP : if you’re a web developer / designer make sure you develop all you work on your own domain and then transfer it to buyers server after he said that he is satisfied

this cant be reason to cancel order after showing every proof that work was done according to his requirements

This is a sad experience for you if this is indeed what happened.

This confuses me.
You are complaining that CS cancelled the order unjustly after delivery but yet you deliberately put in a “backdoor” and you say the reason you did that was because the buyer didnt pay.
So, either:

• you managed to put the backdoor in after the order was cancelled by CS meaning you still had access to it

or

• you put the backdoor in before the order was cancelled which is kinda shady at best.

Which is it?
I wonder if putting in a backdoor so you could access a site after an order is complete would be grounds for cancellation by CS…

This confuses me.

You are complaining that CS cancelled the order unjustly after delivery but yet you deliberately put in a “backdoor” and you say the reason you did that was because the buyer didnt pay.

So, either:

• you managed to put the backdoor in after the order was cancelled by CS meaning you still had access to it

or

• you put the backdoor in before the order was cancelled which is kinda shady at best.

Which is it?

I wonder if putting in a backdoor so you could access a site after an order is complete would be grounds for cancellation by CS…

i did after customer support cancel order and before he changed password

Archived