Discussions About Level Updates - St. Levels Day - February

fonthaunt

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if his orders are getting positive feedback outside of those friends, then it means the individual is doing a good job. If it’s low quality, eventually a non-friendly order will show him up.

Being on here very long doesn’t mean a new seller cannot have better quality too. It can mean a new seller never heard of Fiverr before. I didn’t know of Fiverr until last year. A lack of experience on Fiverr doesn’t mean a lack of experience.

Ok dear lets agree with that with the new seller. But do You think that a seller with 1250 reviews with 5 star rating and 51000 of earnings deserves to be a ZERO level and a seller with 400$ and 20 reviews of 5 star to be in 2 Level?

Ok dear lets agree with that with the new seller. But do You think that a seller with 1250 reviews with 5 star rating and 51000 of earnings deserves to be a ZERO level and a seller with 400$ and 20 reviews of 5 star to be in 2 Level?

It’s a level playing field now. You have just the same opportunity to be at any level as anyone else have for being demoted or promoted. There is now no order of precedence. Everyone must meet standards that have been set.

I am not necessarily saying I agree with the metrics. Not saying I agree with what they use to measure the metrics of levels. However, it is a level playing field for ALL. You’ve made Level 2 before when you had 0 reviews to start with. You can do it again. This was my mentality when I was demoted last month. Since then, I worked on my stats and got them back up. You can too.

In the summary on my profile, it says my average response time is 7 hours. So if the 24 hour rule is true, I don’t understand my demotion.

There are 2 different metrics:

• Response rate: % of answer within 24hours (This one counts for the evaluation!)
  • Response time (yours is 7 hours) : average time for a response (This one does NOT count for the evaluation)

It’s a level playing field now. You have just the same opportunity to be at any level as anyone else have for being demoted or promoted. There is now no order of precedence. Everyone must meet standards that have been set.

I am not necessarily saying I agree with the metrics. Not saying I agree with what they use to measure the metrics of levels. However, it is a level playing field for ALL. You’ve made Level 2 before when you had 0 reviews to start with. You can do it again. This was my mentality when I was demoted last month. Since then, I worked on my stats and got them back up. You can too.

I know dear that its about a level playing field. But i will not playing this game. We are humans not robots. We have friends, families and many many other interests except Fiverr clients. We ll not have to worry and to be anxious if we ve made a delivery on time or to respond on time. I know that i am doing an excellent job and many clients love my work no matter when i deliver. And this will not change. I just have a feeling that its not fair.

There’s also some possible “response” glitches/issues that could cause this problem that were mentioned in other threads:

For example if you’re spammed, then the person is flagged for spam — so you didn’t respond to the spammer because you’d have to UNFLAG them to be able to contact them…look for other threads on that issue, I don’t remember how people resolved it. But it was weird.

It’s possible a message slipped past in the last 60 days, also.

Or on 1 particularly busy day you got back to someone in more than 24 hours…

Customer Service should be able to point out your exact problem messages.

Hope that helps.

Another tip: if you have a customer dispute in which they’re violating Fiverr TOS — don’t report them to the normal customer service team because if they cancel it it will affect your completion ratings. A TRS let me know that using Trust & Safety is the correct route — so if the reason you can’t work with a buyer is because it’s a violation of TOS, use Trust & Safety as the complaint.

No dear. This is not the problem. I had so many orders and that makes no difference. Its not a matter of time. Its a wrong policy of Fiverr. Fiverr this time rewards people with no quality. For example before one month i discover a seller who has a gig with a stolen art cover from my gig.! His work is awful but he has 2-3 friends that order from him and has a high rate selling level, with 10 orders. And this seller is a level 2 seller with 400$ earnigs and i am in zero with 51000$. What more can i say…

If what you say about the other seller is right, his friend won’t buy thousands of dollars to help him. One day, “real” buyers will “punish” him with “real” reviews". And he will finally be demoted too.

Don’t focus on others profil. Focus on your own sales!

Your 70% is what forced Fiverr to demote you. I think that the “on time delivery” metrics is one of the easiest one to improve. Change your time delivery!!!

Now that you have completed so many reviews you can’t ignore how long you need to deliver an order.

If your buyers don’t give you all information needed when they place an order, you must change the fields they have to answer when they place an order.

You are not an amateur, you know exactly what you need!

If what you say about the other seller is right, his friend won’t buy thousands of dollars to help him. One day, “real” buyers will “punish” him with “real” reviews". And he will finally be demoted too.

Don’t focus on others profil. Focus on your own sales!

Your 70% is what forced Fiverr to demote you. I think that the “on time delivery” metrics is one of the easiest one to improve. Change your time delivery!!!

Now that you have completed so many reviews you can’t ignore how long you need to deliver an order.

If your buyers don’t give you all information needed when they place an order, you must change the fields they have to answer when they place an order.

You are not an amateur, you know exactly what you need!

Ok just read other sellers answer about this. ''Buyers don’t care how many orders you’ve cancelled, or if you have delivered strictly on time or not. Unless you are really late delivering, then obviously they wouldn’t be happy about it. And that is totally understandable.

Fiverr needs to stop taking this cancellation rate, and strict on time delivery variations into consideration. Also the response time within 24 hours thing is unnecessary. It can show average response time. And some buyers would be happy to see that. But forcing sellers to response everything within 24 hours, does not make sense. At the end of the day, like others mentioned, we are freelancers.

All that buyers care is your ratings and reviews. That’s what they look at. I’ve never seen a buyer writing to me, “Oh wow you have ZERO cancellation rate, I want to order your gig because of this!” or “Oh wow you response all the messages within 6 hours. I will order from you” But instead I’ve seen many buyers writing to me “Oh wow, you have amazing feedback on your profile. So I am ordering from you”

Whoever, or whatever team is managing all this new “features” on fiverr, need to re-think everything. I’ve been on fiverr since 2012. And I’ve been a Top Rated Seller all these years. I am sure the people who work to build up these new rating systems etc, haven’t been that long on fiverr and they do not understand the nature of it. So I have one thing to say: “Stop punishing the sellers please.”

Ok just read other sellers answer about this. ''Buyers don’t care how many orders you’ve cancelled, or if you have delivered strictly on time or not. Unless you are really late delivering, then obviously they wouldn’t be happy about it. And that is totally understandable.

Fiverr needs to stop taking this cancellation rate, and strict on time delivery variations into consideration. Also the response time within 24 hours thing is unnecessary. It can show average response time. And some buyers would be happy to see that. But forcing sellers to response everything within 24 hours, does not make sense. At the end of the day, like others mentioned, we are freelancers.

All that buyers care is your ratings and reviews. That’s what they look at. I’ve never seen a buyer writing to me, “Oh wow you have ZERO cancellation rate, I want to order your gig because of this!” or “Oh wow you response all the messages within 6 hours. I will order from you” But instead I’ve seen many buyers writing to me “Oh wow, you have amazing feedback on your profile. So I am ordering from you”

Whoever, or whatever team is managing all this new “features” on fiverr, need to re-think everything. I’ve been on fiverr since 2012. And I’ve been a Top Rated Seller all these years. I am sure the people who work to build up these new rating systems etc, haven’t been that long on fiverr and they do not understand the nature of it. So I have one thing to say: “Stop punishing the sellers please.”

But forcing sellers to response everything within 24 hours, does not make sense.

It does make sense because that’s a great way to make sales-- answering every message quickly. It works.

“Stop punishing the sellers please.”

Bad for us (sellers), Fiverr think they don’t punish us. We must work with that!

With your 70% on time delivery you punish yourself!

But forcing sellers to response everything within 24 hours, does not make sense.

It does make sense because that’s a great way to make sales-- answering every message quickly. It works.

Not everyone has the time. Some people have full-time jobs, their bosses get angry if they see them on the phone or login on Fiverr. My old boss didn’t mind me watching videos on YouTube but he hated me doing Fiverr at work, even when there was nothing to do.

Fiverr used to be flexible, now it isn’t. Now everyone is subjected to one-size-fits-all standards which as we see, do not fit all.

Now those who do less, don’t get demoted. While those who do more, and thus end up with a few bad reviews, a few refunds, etc, end up paying the price for their success.

You are wrong. Rules can changes if many people think that isnt fair and if somebody on Fiverr understand that is not a fair rule. If things wont change thats ok i can live with that…

These rules don’t make any sense. Top rated talent is being demoted! Someone with a 99.9% rating deserves respect, not demotion! The standards Fiverr demands are impossible to meet!

Not everyone has the time. Some people have full-time jobs, their bosses get angry if they see them on the phone or login on Fiverr. My old boss didn’t mind me watching videos on YouTube but he hated me doing Fiverr at work, even when there was nothing to do.

Fiverr used to be flexible, now it isn’t. Now everyone is subjected to one-size-fits-all standards which as we see, do not fit all.

Now those who do less, don’t get demoted. While those who do more, and thus end up with a few bad reviews, a few refunds, etc, end up paying the price for their success.

You are wrong. Rules can changes if many people think that isnt fair and if somebody on Fiverr understand that is not a fair rule. If things wont change thats ok i can live with that…

These rules don’t make any sense. Top rated talent is being demoted! Someone with a 99.9% rating deserves respect, not demotion! The standards Fiverr demands are impossible to meet!

Not everyone has the time.

I understand that but should they be at the same level as someone who MAKES THE TIME and always answers within 24 hours?

I check messages no matter what. I postpone or cancel other important things if I have to so should someone who doesn’t put that much into it be at the same level?

This is competitive so why would someone who does not answer within 24 hours be on the level of someone who does? We all have lives to lead.

I answered messages from my hospital bed as I was about to be operated on, while I was on morphine.

That’s right! I’m an illustrator and my time delivery from 3 to 30 days based on customer’s request. And Fiverr think I don’t complete my Order Completion Rate when the clients need to edit some details or want to keep that order longer to re-deal…That rules is unfair with the sellers!

Not everyone has the time.

I understand that but should they be at the same level as someone who MAKES THE TIME and always answers within 24 hours?

I check messages no matter what. I postpone or cancel other important things if I have to so should someone who doesn’t put that much into it be at the same level?

This is competitive so why would someone who does not answer within 24 hours be on the level of someone who does? We all have lives to lead.

I answered messages from my hospital bed as I was about to be operated on, while I was on morphine.

Each seller is different! Fiverr is supposed to be a creative place, and each creative operates in a different way. I deliver in 3 days, others deliver in 30 days, we all do what works for us, but nowadays we can only do what works for Fiverr. That’s the problem.

It’s like we all have to wear the same jacket.

Each seller is different! Fiverr is supposed to be a creative place, and each creative operates in a different way. I deliver in 3 days, others deliver in 30 days, we all do what works for us, but nowadays we can only do what works for Fiverr. That’s the problem.

It’s like we all have to wear the same jacket.

I’m just saying that when you have sellers who do answer always within 24 hours, why would those who don’t expect to be on the same level?

We all have the exact same requirements to meet.

I’m just saying that when you have sellers who do answer always within 24 hours, why would those who don’t expect to be on the same level?

We all have the exact same requirements to meet.

when you have sellers who do answer always within 24 hours, why would those who don’t expect to be on the same level?

We all have the exact same requirements to meet

Actually that might happened, I’m a level 0 now 😦

Don’t just verbally agree, use the resolution center to extend the order time and ask your buyer to please agree to the request to extend the gig delivery time.

But wait! I have 3 orders in this month, 1 in them is a series illustration. I’ve done 1, have long deadline for other one, and have a modification request for 1. Guess? I falling from 100% to 89% “Order completion rate”. That’s mean you must to COMPLETED all the orders and can’t ask your buyer to please agree to the request to extend the gig delivery time.

But wait! I have 3 orders in this month, 1 in them is a series illustration. I’ve done 1, have long deadline for other one, and have a modification request for 1. Guess? I falling from 100% to 89% “Order completion rate”. That’s mean you must to COMPLETED all the orders and can’t ask your buyer to please agree to the request to extend the gig delivery time.

That’s mean you must to COMPLETED all the orders and can’t ask your buyer to please agree to the request to extend the gig delivery time.

Yes that is correct. Why not increase the delivery time on your gigs if you have a hard time meeting the deadline?

Archived