Discussions About Level Updates - St. Levels Day - February

fonthaunt

This might be a random insertion, but did anyone else notice a big change in their revenue after being demoted?? I was demoted to Level 1 in mid-January and have made about 3-4 times less this month than I did when I was a Level 2!
However, on the 14th of February I regained my Level 2 badge and have received more orders in the past 5 days than I did for the whole beginning of the month lol. I didn’t think the levels affected your orders that much, but right now it really seems like the level badge is having a big effect haha :woman_shrugging:t3:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be a random insertion, but did anyone else notice a big change in their revenue after being demoted?? I was demoted to Level 1 in mid-January and have made about 3-4 times less this month than I did when I was a Level 2!

However, on the 14th of February I regained my Level 2 badge and have received more orders in the past 5 days than I did for the whole beginning of the month lol. I didn’t think the levels affected your orders that much, but right now it really seems like the level badge is having a big effect haha :woman_shrugging:t3:

I didn’t think the levels affected your orders that much, but right now it really seems like the level badge is having a big effect

You lost your level for a reason, right?

Let say the reason is an order cancellation. Your ranking in search results will most likely change.

Now the question is, did it change because you lost your badge or because you had an order cancellation 😉

You got your 2nd level badge back for a reason, right?

If all your metrics are 100% will your ranking improve because of that badge or because your metrics are 100%.

I’m not saying there isn’t any connection, but based on my own stats I can say that badge has much less impact than an actual cancellation. When I cancel an order I can see my impressions dropping pretty much the next day.

I didn’t think the levels affected your orders that much, but right now it really seems like the level badge is having a big effect

You lost your level for a reason, right?

Let say the reason is an order cancellation. Your ranking in search results will most likely change.

Now the question is, did it change because you lost your badge or because you had an order cancellation 😉

You got your 2nd level badge back for a reason, right?

If all your metrics are 100% will your ranking improve because of that badge or because your metrics are 100%.

I’m not saying there isn’t any connection, but based on my own stats I can say that badge has much less impact than an actual cancellation. When I cancel an order I can see my impressions dropping pretty much the next day.

I lost my level for being very slightly below the response rate (and this was mainly because I didn’t realize you had to unblock and reply to spam messages for it to not affect your response rate, although there were a few genuine messages that I missed and didn’t reply to within 24 hrs over the holidays! My fault, but it’s all fixed now).

No cancellations or bad reviews 🙂

I lost my level for being very slightly below the response rate (and this was mainly because I didn’t realize you had to unblock and reply to spam messages for it to not affect your response rate, although there were a few genuine messages that I missed and didn’t reply to within 24 hrs over the holidays! My fault, but it’s all fixed now).

No cancellations or bad reviews 🙂

I didn’t realize you had to unblock and reply to spam messages for it to not affect your response rate,

That really does need to be fixed. The simple press of the spam button should report it (in a way that does not hurt your metrics) and block the user. Having to respond to them encourages them. And you usually have to block them twice.

This weekend, I had to unblock the message, write “don’t spam me”, report him, block him, and still his response came after the block. “OK”

This could be really cleaned up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived