Discussions About Level Updates - St. Levels Day - February

fonthaunt

I’m curious, what’s your response to the guy who told you to raise your prices? I think the whole point of prices is to get orders. If I charge $50 or $100 and nobody’s ordering, what’s the point?

If I charge $50 or $100 and nobody’s ordering, what’s the point?

You said you tried raising your prices to $40 and it didn’t work? For how long was it at that price?

$25 for five names sounds reasonable to me.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes as soon as I wake up I send a quick response and later a more detailed answer, or I am online a lot answering constantly. I’m online about 10 hours a day.

My next response is not to be confrontational, but I am doubting that you’re responding to everyone with a quality answer after you sent a quick response. I’ve been doing this for a while too and I understand how this works. Don’t forget, I was a Top Seller for almost 4 years until last month. Chances are, you are sending a quick response to every message, then those that reply back to you are getting a quality answer. Do you use a CRM to track all messages?

And, if you look at the stats I published, there’s no reason for me to be at Level 1 again. If anything, per the requirements, I should be at Level 2 still. And, now that I’m back on track I should be promoted back to Level 3 next month. There is clearly an error in the algorithm.

I’m curious, what’s your response to the guy who told you to raise your prices? I think the whole point of prices is to get orders. If I charge $50 or $100 and nobody’s ordering, what’s the point?

I think the whole point of prices is to get orders.

Not if you are complaining that you are too busy and frantic from current workload, which was his complaint. Then pricing can be used to regulate the rate of orders. Not enough work, lower prices, too much to keep up with, raise prices.

My next response is not to be confrontational, but I am doubting that you’re responding to everyone with a quality answer after you sent a quick response. I’ve been doing this for a while too and I understand how this works. Don’t forget, I was a Top Seller for almost 4 years until last month. Chances are, you are sending a quick response to every message, then those that reply back to you are getting a quality answer. Do you use a CRM to track all messages?

And, if you look at the stats I published, there’s no reason for me to be at Level 1 again. If anything, per the requirements, I should be at Level 2 still. And, now that I’m back on track I should be promoted back to Level 3 next month. There is clearly an error in the algorithm.

I am doubting that you’re responding to everyone with a quality answer

About half don’t deserve a quality answer. I can’t tell you statistics but I put the time into it.

If you are getting “too much” business, raise your prices. This is common across all businesses. So if you have 75 inquiries a day try raising prices $5 each lowest level $10 2nd tier, $15 3rd tier (or similar) and raise Extras pricing too… If you then get 50 a day, you are making more money per order for less orders, that means less time spent with order intake, customer service, and revisions — and those 50 people are “more serious” about their orders i.e. they have a better handle on their budget and aren’t there just for “fast and cheap”. The QUALITY of customers goes up. 80/20 rule.

If 50 is still a lot to handle, raise prices again after a couple months. Get it down to 25 a day premium customers with budgets that can handle your new prices, know what they want, are better communicators, repeat customers, complain less, are not looking for everything for nothing. You’re making more per sale over less sales, but have already weeded out the less serious people, the ones that are hustlers, etc.

It would be amazing is Fiverr had a built-in CRM or have some sort of third-party integration.

Unless you’re glued to your phone and computer, then you have no life outside of the Fiverr system.

That’s true. Some are able to make that kind of sacrifice, who are workaholics.

I work hard at my craft. Time is money. Are you happy with the amount of money you are making per hour with the 10 hour days that you’re putting in on Fiverr?

About your prices, you can find an interesting point of view in this article: https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/05/31/how-these-3-people-make-6-figures-a-year-on-fiverr/#525775071df2

Read what Levi is saying.

As she said, you get 24 hours to reply. I at least just say hello so it would count as a response. Only the first response is needed.

is a ridiculous system the response rate! Also I lost level 2 first and now level 1 for the response rate.

i have :

Response Rate 57%

Orders Completed 92%

Delivered on Time 91%

is a ridiculous system the response rate! Also I lost level 2 first and now level 1 for the response rate.

i have :

Response Rate 57%

Orders Completed 92%

Delivered on Time 91%

Response Rate 57%

Dont you think the ridiculous thing is that you don’t respond to almost half the people you are supposed to?

With that approach, it’s easy, but it’s not quality service.

It’s not easy and apparently my clients think it IS quality service.

I’m not doubting your clients…they probably love you and your services. And, I’m sure you’re really good at what you do. We’re getting way off topic here… The point of me joining this conversation was to discuss how falling from level 2 to a lower level. When you look at my situation with my statistics, it does not make sense.

With that approach, it’s easy, but it’s not quality service.

It’s not easy and apparently my clients think it IS quality service.

Ok let me ask you, do you think that every job its the same.? i dont know what you do but when someone makes an order on your gig how much time do you need per average to deliver your order?

I should reply to messages like:

“Thanks so much!”

we’re serious?

I should reply to messages like:

“Thanks so much!”

we’re serious?

It’s up to you. But if you know the requirements, and intentionally ignore them, then what’s the point in complaining that you suffered the consequences of intentionally ignoring the requirements?

Serious?

Ok let me ask you, do you think that every job its the same.? i dont know what you do but when someone makes an order on your gig how much time do you need per average to deliver your order?

Some people need 2 days and Will offer 24 hours delivery!

Some people need 1 day and offer 1 day delivery.

Some people need 24 hours and will offer 2 days delivery.

Chose the best for your client and for the statistics!

Delivery is a totally different thing from responding to useless messages.

But useless messages affect your metrics. I don’t understand why you don’t want to improve it !

Delivery time and response rate are in your own hands.

If you want to be demoted once more you are on the read…

i have :

Response Rate 57%

Orders Completed 92%

Delivered on Time 91%

The response rate to me is one of the easiest of the stats to maintain. Unless you’re being flooded with messages from potential buyers, just respond within 24 hours.

Archived