Discussions About Level Updates - St. Levels Day - February

fonthaunt

If a seller has a lot of cancellations of $5 orders then I recommend raising your prices above that amount.

It is much more likely that $5 buyers will somehow not be able to conform to your requirements or gig descriptions in some way since as newsmike said many buy on a whim and are not taking it seriously. Many $5 buyers don’t bother to read the gig descriptions.

once the buyer request a cancellation, its effect to our is too much. it’s bad.

Is there any way to limit this?

I’m afraid that it will devastatingly seller’s gig

:không biểu hiện:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a seller has a lot of cancellations of $5 orders then I recommend raising your prices above that amount.

It is much more likely that $5 buyers will somehow not be able to conform to your requirements or gig descriptions in some way since as newsmike said many buy on a whim and are not taking it seriously. Many $5 buyers don’t bother to read the gig descriptions.

once the buyer request a cancellation, its effect to our is too much. it’s bad.

Is there any way to limit this?

@hieart Please read what I wrote. This is my suggestion.

If you have done the work then do not agree to cancel.

All messages about evaluation said it would take place on Feb 15.

fiverr.jpg.f80bf5b357b98c0f3206e84b68f01d77.jpg

It’s now ticked over to Feb 16 and I have suddenly dropped below the required level into the red. The level was in the green yesterday. I’ve not yet been evaluated.

If my evaluation is today, Feb 16, then I’ll be demoted. That’s bad luck, but not what was previously advised regarding evaluation date.

May I ask you a question as an example:

When a seller is demoted for one stat below par (for example, responding to messages within a 24 hour period are down to 20%.) and they work hard at during the next 60 days to increase that stat (let’s say, it goes up to 85%). And, consider that everything else is 93% and above.

Will that seller be praised and stay at the level that they were demoted to 1 month ago (or be promoted?) or would they be demoted again to the next lower level?

When a seller is demoted for one stat below par (for example, responding to messages within a 24 hour period are down to 20%.) and they work hard at during the next 60 days to increase that stat (let’s say, it goes up to 85%). And, consider that everything else is 93% and above.

Will that seller be praised and stay at the level that they were demoted to 1 month ago (or be promoted?) or would they be demoted again to the next lower level?

I am not staff, but I can confirm that based on January, February and the level system as printed, it’s fairly clear. A seller needs all the status to be at the baseline established on the analytics page or they are demoted. It’s not a matter of “praising” or not, the system is not like that.

Fiverr set up statistics that the seller is responsible for and that includes 90% response rate. You can have all your other stats at 100%, but if your response rate is below 90% the system will automatically drop you by one level. Once you get your stats all up to par, then you can praise yourself for doing so and on the next evaluation day, you’ll get promoted one level.

Of course, staff is obviously watching all of the analytics and can choose to adjust the system anytime.

I want to know if the evaluation process is now complete, mine said the 14th, today is the 15th and I haven’t gotten a notification as yet. My stats are ok but I want to be able to relax.

My stats are ok but I want to be able to relax.

I’m pretty sure if your stats are OK you’ll be fine now, the eval period should be over for everyone by my clock. I can’t confirm that 100%, though. I’ve sent a message in to ask if there is any way to confirm and if I hear anything, i will update.

Lots of people here talk about working hard. But i believe thats not the key here. its should be “working smart”.
Because platforms like fiverr are meant to be worked smart. Last time i also got demoted to level 1 from 2. But yesterday i was back to level 2.

So focus on finding tricks, and techniques that reduce creation or production time on what ever you do.
Try to add a few more days into the delivery dates. Always go for extensions and agree with buyers to accept them. then you will see the ratings and rankings go up naturally. 🙂

Fiverr is all about working smart. Not hard.

I will start first. Been top rated for years and got downgraded in the course 2 months to level 1 because my on time delivery is 84%. Been trying to fix this but some buyers do not provide sufficient info and when you raise a resolution request and it doesn’t get accepted, it goes into late most of the time. Wonder if there’s any chance of recovering.

I am eligible to become a level 1 seller as I meet all the requirements, but after the evaluation I am still at “no level”, can anybody help me with this?

I am eligible to become a level 1 seller as I meet all the requirements, but after the evaluation I am still at “no level”, can anybody help me with this?

YOU are the only person that can achieve the metrics needed to be promoted to Level 1 on March 15. We cannot help you get promoted.

I am not staff, but I can confirm that based on January, February and the level system as printed, it’s fairly clear. A seller needs all the status to be at the baseline established on the analytics page or they are demoted. It’s not a matter of “praising” or not, the system is not like that.

Fiverr set up statistics that the seller is responsible for and that includes 90% response rate. You can have all your other stats at 100%, but if your response rate is below 90% the system will automatically drop you by one level. Once you get your stats all up to par, then you can praise yourself for doing so and on the next evaluation day, you’ll get promoted one level.

Of course, staff is obviously watching all of the analytics and can choose to adjust the system anytime.

I see your point. And Fiverr does state it as you explained. All I’m saying is there seems to be a parameter missing during these evaluations:

For example,

I was demoted from Top Seller to Level 2 for having a low response rate to messages. In the 60 days, I was able to increase that up to 85%. Today, it’s 87%. But, because it’s not above 90%, I was demoted again. Now, I’m Level 1. If anything, I should have remained at level 2 because there is clearly increased progress.

Now, if I did not improve on my rating, then yes, demote me to Level 1. Now, in order for me to get back to Top Seller status again (as I was for 4-5 years), I need to move up to Level 2 for 1 month, then to Top Seller.

All I’m saying is there needs to be a measure for those making an effort. You don’t penalized them 2-times for the same thing. It’s very discouraging.

I see your point. And Fiverr does state it as you explained. All I’m saying is there seems to be a parameter missing during these evaluations:

For example,

I was demoted from Top Seller to Level 2 for having a low response rate to messages. In the 60 days, I was able to increase that up to 85%. Today, it’s 87%. But, because it’s not above 90%, I was demoted again. Now, I’m Level 1. If anything, I should have remained at level 2 because there is clearly increased progress.

Now, if I did not improve on my rating, then yes, demote me to Level 1. Now, in order for me to get back to Top Seller status again (as I was for 4-5 years), I need to move up to Level 2 for 1 month, then to Top Seller.

All I’m saying is there needs to be a measure for those making an effort. You don’t penalized them 2-times for the same thing. It’s very discouraging.

All I’m saying is there needs to be a measure for those making an effort.

I don’t disagree with you. I just had to point out how it works right now. Personally, my own vote would be for higher standards at higher levels. I don’t think it should be the same across the board. Like, perhaps it should be 90% or 85% for TRS, and perhaps 80% for level 2. That way you would be rewarded for more effort by your own actions. No one has asked me though. 😛

I don’t disagree with you. I just had to point out how it works right now. Personally, my own vote would be for higher standards at higher levels. I don’t think it should be the same across the board. Like, perhaps it should be 90% or 85% for TRS, and perhaps 80% for level 2. That way you would be rewarded for more effort by your own actions. No one has asked me though. 😛

image.jpg.a4b8815816909fa3e1bc5470d167f7e3.jpg

Agreed. You’re right on point.

From my end , I suggest to stop review time being called as late …

Because for programming gigs we have to work until client satisfied. I think for other gigs same thing happen.

So I will request to stop review time being called as late.

Also ask client to increase order time not work always , if client is not regular client.

If I try to do that most often they ask refund as well as work.

So my point : Please stop review time as being called as late.

It will be a great help for us.

That is a good point I think.

Archived