Let's Play a Game β˜• 🍡 🍺

vickiespencer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here’s my mug!

It’s pretty big. It was a Christmas present from my friend back in 2016 πŸ™‚

OT

Is that an airmail envelope I’m seeing there? Are you one of the 3.7 people worldwide who still write actual letters, by hand? 😻

Nice cup. Not for me though, I don´t really hold them on their handle but have my fingers through it and would end up with my mouth right where the ear opposite the handle is. Imagine that wouldn´t work so well. 😁

β˜•

I bought this Hers cup a couple of years ago from Biglots! In fact, it came with a His cup, too. It had a necktie instead of the (i). Also, I’m a huge shoe/πŸ‘ 

For me this cup signifies.

Her life
Her Way
Her Love
Her Happiness
Her Journey
Her Fabulousness
Her Everything
and much more.

A daily reminder. πŸ˜‰

NikaVoiceCoffeeMug.png.bda4fb0ff14cde3bdaab587b510e3390.png

β˜•

I bought this Hers cup a couple of years ago from Biglots! In fact, it came with a His cup, too. It had a necktie instead of the (i). Also, I’m a huge shoe/πŸ‘ 

For me this cup signifies.

Her life

Her Way

Her Love

Her Happiness

Her Journey

Her Fabulousness

Her Everything

and much more.

A daily reminder. πŸ˜‰

You and my niece are both shoe lovers. I used to have several pairs and I wear expensive shoes too because I need the support. But last year my feet grew. (Another thing to look forward to when you are older.) I had to sell or give away all my shoes so now I am slowly building up my shoe collection.

Is this what your closet looks like?

image.jpg.524b481ec99dd9c9826683a859e34c53.jpg

You and my niece are both shoe lovers. I used to have several pairs and I wear expensive shoes too because I need the support. But last year my feet grew. (Another thing to look forward to when you are older.) I had to sell or give away all my shoes so now I am slowly building up my shoe collection.

Is this what your closet looks like?

But last year my feet grew. (Another thing to look forward to when you are older.)

Eek, not good lol. Okay, I’m not looking forward growing hobbit feet. πŸ˜›

My shoe game was getting way out of hand. I donated a bunch for a good cause, although shoe shopping is always tempting. I get the urge to splurge frequently, but I’m able to suppress it and concentrate on other stuff. I bought a bunch of bookshelves to store my heels n stuff. I still haven’t had the time to put them together. So, I store them in boxes in my closet.

Spring 🌼 is right around the corner…

I cannot wait to wear sandals again, I ❀️

Maybe I should hire handyman @gig_freak to put the πŸ“š

But last year my feet grew. (Another thing to look forward to when you are older.)

Eek, not good lol. Okay, I’m not looking forward growing hobbit feet. πŸ˜›

My shoe game was getting way out of hand. I donated a bunch for a good cause, although shoe shopping is always tempting. I get the urge to splurge frequently, but I’m able to suppress it and concentrate on other stuff. I bought a bunch of bookshelves to store my heels n stuff. I still haven’t had the time to put them together. So, I store them in boxes in my closet.

Spring 🌼 is right around the corner…

I cannot wait to wear sandals again, I ❀️

Maybe I should hire handyman @gig_freak to put the πŸ“š

I love it. @catwriter come and look at this cup!

What are you eating? I made congee yesterday for the first time in my new Instapot. Do you ever make that?

That photo was taken in Seattle in the winter when I visited my friend.

The lovely looking thing next to the mug is a smoked salmon pate piroshky from

Piroshky Piroshky at the Pike Place Market.

That thing is eeeeeeeevvvvvviiiiiiiiilllllllll!!

OT

Is that an airmail envelope I’m seeing there? Are you one of the 3.7 people worldwide who still write actual letters, by hand? 😻

Nice cup. Not for me though, I don´t really hold them on their handle but have my fingers through it and would end up with my mouth right where the ear opposite the handle is. Imagine that wouldn´t work so well. 😁

Hey, @miiila I liked reading about how you drink from a mug. I tried it. For a big mug like mine, it works wonderfully. Especially since my hand is a bit weak from a bit of arthritis.

Guest neromare

A glass with an attitude!

Some glasses have stamps.

And some glasses have birds.

But this bird has a glass.

And it needs some anger management therapy.

Archived