Gig video helps

fortysimo

I just stopped by to say that I hate videos except in the cases as described by Miss Crystal.

Frankly, some sellers have videos that wasn’t needed and it was so bad (or scary) that it deterred me from buying.

it was so bad (or scary)

Interesting, I’ve seen some bad ones but I don’t think I’ve seen a scary one. How can it get scary??

…I mean, not that I want to see them or anything…

it was so bad (or scary)

Interesting, I’ve seen some bad ones but I don’t think I’ve seen a scary one. How can it get scary??

…I mean, not that I want to see them or anything…

Well, by scary, what I meant was it turned me off. His profile picture looked great, his descriptions were very well written, and gig pictures were pretty good. Why he added a video of himself talking, I have no idea.

I couldn’t understand what he was saying, no matter how intensely I listened.

Well, by scary, what I meant was it turned me off. His profile picture looked great, his descriptions were very well written, and gig pictures were pretty good. Why he added a video of himself talking, I have no idea.

I couldn’t understand what he was saying, no matter how intensely I listened.

That’s the problem. Most are not well done and offer nothing that produces a buying reaction.

Even the well done ones take away from the impulse to buy. The decision to purchase a gig is delayed, and it is too easy to turn a potential buyer off.

If they take the 60 seconds to watch the video, then they either buy or leave.

And probably most move on.

That’s the problem. Most are not well done and offer nothing that produces a buying reaction.

Even the well done ones take away from the impulse to buy. The decision to purchase a gig is delayed, and it is too easy to turn a potential buyer off.

That is true… But i made one video for one of my gigs and we will see how will going that stuff

Most are not well done

True that, and understated. At least 90% of Fiverr gig videos (especially the animated ones) are like medieval surgeons. They do a lot more harm than good.

Archived