They closed her account! lost everything (Answered )

ericalarsson

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please stop saying it’s your friend. We all know it’s you. I thought you had to use your boyfriend’s account to keep going with this in your other thread about this? We all know it’s one of your other accounts you just created to keep this up. It’s hard to have any sympathy with the continuance of all this.

Please stop saying your friend has heart disease. It has no bearing on anything and I just feel sad that you keep trying to get people to feel sorry for your friend in this way as if it will somehow help things.

Trying for pity won’t make fiverr give back your account.

What did you mean by “3 years old google review gig” sorry I didn’t get it. anyway In fiverr the rules are tough as I am aware, so it’s better you take your time to read the rules before doing anything. I suggest you to ask from your friend to contact support.

Please stop saying it’s your friend. We all know it’s you. I thought you had to use your boyfriend’s account to keep going with this in your other thread about this? We all know it’s one of your other accounts you just created to keep this up. It’s hard to have any sympathy with the continuance of all this.

Please stop saying your friend has heart disease. It has no bearing on anything and I just feel sad that you keep trying to get people to feel sorry for your friend in this way as if it will somehow help things.

Trying for pity won’t make fiverr give back your account.

And that is how one calls a spade a spade. Well done, Miss C.

If your friend is in “Sweden” as you are, then she doesn’t have to worry about her health problems. I think fiverr is tired of people who offer fake reviews, so now they may not bother to warn but simply wield the banhammer and toss them out without any warning. anyway at least try to withdraw money by contacting the support, then create a new account and come back again. If she had regular clients, try to contact them and let them know what happened to the previous account, then they will consider to order from her again.

I know I’m repeating myself, but her goes:

So your friend’s account got closed without warning. Would a nice warning message would have been nice, I think so. She could have just deleted that gig, keep her account, and move on. On the other hand, your friend did (whether she was aware of the TOS or not) break the rules, so she couldn’t really complain.

At this point, nothing can be done unless you convince the CS, but simply judging from how you are reacting here on the forum, I’m guessing you have sent some rather angry/demanding messages to the CS multiple times. I don’t think the CS staff would respond positively to that.

Look on the bright side, your friend CAN start over again. I’m not sure how many reviews she had, but if Fiverr was her only income I’m guessing she was quite good at what she was doing. Once she creates a new account and restart again, maybe her past buyers will find her, and depending on how well she promotes her gig, she can get new buyers as well.

She will still get her payment after 90 days, she can still create gigs. True, it might take a bit to get orders again if you are starting from scratch, but she hasn’t lost everything.
She still has her PC ( or a smartphone?) which will allow her to create gigs again, I assume?
That’s something.

Getting your account closed without a warning could come across as bit harsh ( after all when you get fired from a real office you usually get a heads-up), but you can’t do much about it now.
You might want to stop complaining on behalf of your friend, it’s only going to turn into a pity parade. Or I guess it already is.

I hope your friend ( or you???) can find the strength to start again.

A thread is already open on this issue, Please continue your discussion there. No need to open multiple threads on the same topic.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

They closed her account! lost everything (Answered )

My friend had success on fiverr and it was her only full time work. She worked for her family. Se has heart disease and fiverr was the perfect job for her,she could work at home. She had many ongoing orders,and funds on her acocunt. Today fiverr...

Reading time: 9 mins ? Likes: 197 ❤

This is thread number three that you’ve posted on this. Just stop. It’s not helping at all. You are spamming the forum.

You’ve probably spammed customer support so much they will never release the funds to you. And you’re making more work for the moderators here to take down the additional threads.

This is thread number three that you’ve posted on this. Just stop. It’s not helping at all. You are spamming the forum.

You’ve probably spammed customer support so much they will never release the funds to you. And you’re making more work for the moderators here to take down the additional threads.

I guess she’s that desperate.

Too bad, she could use all that time and energy to start over.

Guest offlinehelpers

If your friend is in “Sweden” as you are, then she doesn’t have to worry about her health problems. I think fiverr is tired of people who offer fake reviews, so now they may not bother to warn but simply wield the banhammer and toss them out without any warning. anyway at least try to withdraw money by contacting the support, then create a new account and come back again. If she had regular clients, try to contact them and let them know what happened to the previous account, then they will consider to order from her again.

If your friend is in “Sweden” as you are, then she doesn’t have to worry about her health problems

Not sure how this follows to be honest - heart disease is heart disease wherever in the world you’re located.

If she had regular clients, try to contact them and let them know what happened to the previous account, then they will consider to order from her again.

That would put any account that does this in jeopardy - Fiverr sellers should not contact previous buyers for this sort of reason - it’s against the terms of service.

I do hope your friend gets her problem resolved.

I also hope that she’s receiving the best medical attention possible, and reducing the stress in her life, asI had to after a heart attack. Nothing’s worth more than your health.

If your friend is in “Sweden” as you are, then she doesn’t have to worry about her health problems

Not sure how this follows to be honest - heart disease is heart disease wherever in the world you’re located.

If she had regular clients, try to contact them and let them know what happened to the previous account, then they will consider to order from her again.

That would put any account that does this in jeopardy - Fiverr sellers should not contact previous buyers for this sort of reason - it’s against the terms of service.

I do hope your friend gets her problem resolved.

I also hope that she’s receiving the best medical attention possible, and reducing the stress in her life, asI had to after a heart attack. Nothing’s worth more than your health.

Some countries offer free healthcare to all of their citizens, so, even without an income, you don’t have to worry that you can’t afford it. I believe that’s what @donnqq meant.

Guest offlinehelpers

Some countries offer free healthcare to all of their citizens, so, even without an income, you don’t have to worry that you can’t afford it. I believe that’s what @donnqq meant.

I get free healthcare and still worry about it! 🙂

It’s only human nature to worry when something’s not working quite as it should.

Archived