Something that is free to use

dearartpkp

No, it is not useful. What the hell is this thread about?

I remember you said recently that you were not rude to others on the forum, yet the first post on this thread was you using the word “hell” after putting off the OP with a clear no, speaking on behalf of everyone without even thinking that others might find it useful 😕

LOL! Waiting for more haters.

If you act & talk nice to others (which is part of the Forum Conduct), with people you don’t know, you won’t need to wait for haters - in case you didn’t know, haters won’t like threads where everyone is nice and helpful ☀️

P.S. most people don’t like to be talked like that especially when they come with good intentions, I know I wouldn’t 🙂

One more thing: being in the Conversations forum category, which is more relaxed, this thread can be about anything as long as it’s in the boundaries of the Forum TOS.

If you don’t understand what a thread is about, there are plenty more other threads that you can contribute to 🙂

I remember you said recently that you were not rude to others on the forum, yet the first post on this thread was you using the word “hell” after putting off the OP with a clear no, speaking on behalf of everyone without even thinking that others might find it useful 😕

If you act & talk nice to others (which is part of the Forum Conduct), with people you don’t know, you won’t need to wait for haters - in case you didn’t know, haters won’t like threads where everyone is nice and helpful ☀️

P.S. most people don’t like to be talked like that especially when they come with good intentions, I know I wouldn’t 🙂

One more thing: being in the Conversations forum category, which is more relaxed, this thread can be about anything as long as it’s in the boundaries of the Forum TOS.

If you don’t understand what a thread is about, there are plenty more other threads that you can contribute to 🙂

@rankinfinite bhai, learn from Woofy, he is by far the best and most helpful poster here.

1xr83s.jpg.ec01914915bc0da338cf53ce883a9878.jpg

I love your work. For me personally, though, I feel that this needs more Chihuahuas, less kittens, and a nice big Merry Christmas message across the top followed by ‘from’ and then a picture of me…

Thank-you @cyaxrex

I also like Chihuahuas. But I prefer cats, and now I keep 5 cats and they are funny all 🙂

You are the best @woofy31 . I learned a lot just by reading your comments or threads :smiley:

@dearartpkp Great job, I loved the kitty!

@rankinfinite why are you always so rude to others? If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything, I feel like you’re just trying to write as much as possible on the forum to earn some badges …

@rankinfinite why are you always so rude to others? If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything, I feel like you’re just trying to write as much as possible on the forum to earn some badges

If that’s his strategy it’s a bad one.

Badges should be earned organically not artificially.

Not a huntress but a realist!

@dearartpkp Don’t let one sour 🍇

@rankinfinite why are you always so rude to others? If you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything, I feel like you’re just trying to write as much as possible on the forum to earn some badges

If that’s his strategy it’s a bad one.

Badges should be earned organically not artificially.

Not a huntress but a realist!

@dearartpkp Don’t let one sour 🍇 I’m glad if the images I share are useful 😃

• 2 months later...

You do an awesome job @dearartpkp

I had no idea before about what you do. The oil paintings in your portfolio, they all look great.

I had no idea before about what you do. The oil paintings in your portfolio, they all look great.

Too late, we all know you hate it… I liked how you blurted it right out too, kudos!

We all walk on eggshells around here too much.

THIS IS FROM OCTOBER! #%#%^$^

Archived