My Profile permanently banned (Answered)

Guest adeelsatti18

You guys are not seeing what are the mistakes fiverr did,

Quote from the TOS:

Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.

but do i not deserve to be warned?

Why? If everyone would get a warning for breaking the rules, how would the world look like? As previously said, it’s your obligation to familiarize yourself with the rules and TOS.

How should I discuss with them when they not reply to my emails.

Why would they? They gave you a final answer. There is no need for you to spam them with messages.

My suggestion would be to just move on. Learn from this experience. Read the TOS and good luck with your new profile.

Quote from the TOS:

Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.

@mgjohn78 why don’t you read them yourself instead of asking me to show you them?

Annai80 posted them just above your post so all you had to do was read them.

(sorry annai this wasn’t directed at you)

Quote from the TOS:

@mgjohn78 why don’t you read them yourself instead of asking me to show you them?

Annai80 posted them just above your post so all you had to do was read them.

(sorry annai this wasn’t directed at you)

Because either im blind or i missed the version of the terms forbidding sharing a paypal account. Only have 3 versions of the terms plus the current one.

Guest offlinehelpers

Because either im blind or i missed the version of the terms forbidding sharing a paypal account. Only have 3 versions of the terms plus the current one.

From the current ToS

175862829_TOSWithdrawl.png.35360c8cf901b134a65e7818c00c817c.png

Archived