The Most Frustrated I've Ever Been!

ssj1236

…well played.

For goodness, don’t worry until there is something to worry about.

Two days ago, I ordered 3 gigs in a row from same seller. Why? Well, it was 3 separate, unrelated project. They were similar, yet different. I could have placed one big order but that would have caused confusion & would have been quite messy for the seller to try and figure out what was what.

Granted, I know three reviews left by same buyer, on same day, may look 🐟 from an onlookers point of view. I actually considered leaving one review because of that. Anybody savvy enough to see a pattern would look me up via Google and know I’m legit.

I don’t think I broke any Tos by doing that – not sure where you’re getting that from. Intentionally breaking large orders for sole purpose of getting lots of reviews are against Tos. Creating multiple orders, for unrelated projects, on same day isn’t manipulation. If anything, not doing so is taking advantage of sellers good intention so the buyer can save a lousy $5.

Just my humble opinion.

For goodness, don’t worry until there is something to worry about.

Two days ago, I ordered 3 gigs in a row from same seller. Why? Well, it was 3 separate, unrelated project. They were similar, yet different. I could have placed one big order but that would have caused confusion & would have been quite messy for the seller to try and figure out what was what.

Granted, I know three reviews left by same buyer, on same day, may look 🐟 from an onlookers point of view. I actually considered leaving one review because of that. Anybody savvy enough to see a pattern would look me up via Google and know I’m legit.

I don’t think I broke any Tos by doing that – not sure where you’re getting that from. Intentionally breaking large orders for sole purpose of getting lots of reviews are against Tos. Creating multiple orders, for unrelated projects, on same day isn’t manipulation. If anything, not doing so is taking advantage of sellers good intention so the buyer can save a lousy $5.

Just my humble opinion.

Wait, I didn’t say anything about anyone breaking the TOS. I just made this post to prepare for the worst case scenario.

In either case, I might be just over reacting to this whole thing. Managed to close one of my biggest orders to date from a social media client a few minutes ago with a really lovely review. So I kinda feel less pessimistic.

Wait, I didn’t say anything about anyone breaking the TOS. I just made this post to prepare for the worst case scenario.

In either case, I might be just over reacting to this whole thing. Managed to close one of my biggest orders to date from a social media client a few minutes ago with a really lovely review. So I kinda feel less pessimistic.

I might be just over reacting to this whole thing

End of story.

giphy.gif.906fd01755c56408350566a99978ca87.gif

Archived