Indian Fiverr - PayPal or Bank Transfer?

agwakash

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I think if you’re withdrawing payment using payoneer then you need to atleast set your basic gig price to 30$ because 6$ will be fiverr fee and then 3$ payoneer fee, finally you’re left with 21$ and as far as I know payoneer doesnt allow less then 20$ withdrawal …hmm its time to upgarde pricing 🙂

Are you guys able to accept payment into a personal PayPal account? I tried that but couldn’t and PayPal business again charges a lot (about 7%)

Are you guys able to accept payment into a personal PayPal account? I tried that but couldn’t and PayPal business again charges a lot (about 7%)

Yes, I have personal paypal account and am able to withdraw using that but I use payoneer mostly because of deductions and exchange rate etc.

Yes, I have personal paypal account and am able to withdraw using that but I use payoneer mostly because of deductions and exchange rate etc.

You cant …we need a paypal business account with KYC and global acceptance set in paypal account

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I think if you’re withdrawing payment using payoneer then you need to atleast set your basic gig price to 30$ because 6$ will be fiverr fee and then 3$ payoneer fee, finally you’re left with 21$ and as far as I know payoneer doesnt allow less then 20$ withdrawal …hmm its time to upgarde pricing 🙂

$3 is for every transaction while withdrawal. You can let a major amount accumulate & then transfer to your account to dodge any major loss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indian sellers using PayPal to withdraw money from fiverr are at loss.

Payoneer is free for India and there are no charges for withdrawal through it. The information provided on fiverr website about 3$ per transaction does not apply to sellers in India.

Your PayPal calculations look more or less accurate, I don’t use it for fiverr but clients with whom I work directly, the charges are as you said. Below is an image which shows the net amount I received on 20$ withdrawal.

paypal

This below image is for fiverr withdrawal through Payoneer - Withdrawal amount was 960$

payoneer

PayPal is a bad idea for Indian sellers due to always low conversion rate than Payoneer. The transactions are also a lot faster for Payoneer.

The only disadvantage for Payoneer is when you work with clients directly.

Hey is this information still correct today? Which one is better currently?

I just made my first transfer with payoneer and it deducted $3.98 from the amount! 😵

Is this normal fee?

i am not able to receive any money , here in fiverr shows successful and also no single message received from fiverr after reporting . can you help me through this . i went through all process .

• 2 months later...

Yes, I guess PayPal provides 7% less conversion rate from the current currency rate, So, for big amount Payoneer is better,

Here is the example

if we withdraw from Payoneer $1000 to INR we will be received 74,235INR ( conversion rate:75.9826INR against 1USD) this price include $3 charges & 2% conversion rate

and if we withdraw from PayPal $1000 we will receive 70663.818( as PayPal provide 7% less conversio )

Thanks

Yes, I guess PayPal provides 7% less conversion rate from the current currency rate, So, for big amount Payoneer is better,

Here is the example

if we withdraw from Payoneer $1000 to INR we will be received 74,235INR ( conversion rate:75.9826INR against 1USD) this price include $3 charges & 2% conversion rate

and if we withdraw from PayPal $1000 we will receive 70663.818( as PayPal provide 7% less conversio )

Thanks

Hey, that was some useful information, thanks!

Archived