Indian Fiverr - PayPal or Bank Transfer?

agwakash

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

If you make a withdrawal request at 2-3 am then most of the times you get money in your account by 3-4 pm same day.

I have noticed that if you withdraw before 1 or 2 hours when they send email that money is transferred to your bank account, normally you will receive email on 10.40 am and 1 pm then you receive money in your account by 5 PM, maximum 6 PM.

So at the very last it you withdraw money at or before 12 pm then you would get it till 6 PM…

So in short, if you withdraw before 12 pm you would get it the same day, else it would be transferred the next day.

P.S: Indian Time is mentioned.

• 5 months later...

Hello this is a question for all my Indians friends out there, did payoneer just started deducting $3 as a fee. Because the last time I did it was free.

Oh no!

Can you provide a screenshot so we understand better what exactly you mean and we are on same page?

You can of course blur out personal information shown if any. Let’s sort out the matter 🙂

• 2 months later...

I just made my first transfer with payoneer and it deducted $3.98 from the amount! 😵

Is this normal fee?

I just made my first transfer with payoneer and it deducted $3.98 from the amount! 😵

Is this normal fee?

There was no fees till march, so I transfer regularly any amount more than $20. But on my last transcation, I saw that Payoneer is deducting a flat $3. If you transfer $20 (min) you’ll get $17, if you transfer $100 you’ll get $97. Now I think it’s better to move PayPal again.

Is this normal fee?

There was no fees till march, so I transfer regularly any amount more than $20. But on my last transcation, I saw that Payoneer is deducting a flat $3. If you transfer $20 (min) you’ll get $17, if you transfer $100 you’ll get $97. Now I think it’s better to move PayPal again.

@bigvee Is there any other charges other that $3 if there is only $3 and if we were trying to withdraw more than $500 because of PayPal’s conversion rate is less than Payoneer. Or you suggest something if you have something to share

@bigvee Is there any other charges other that $3 if there is only $3 and if we were trying to withdraw more than $500 because of PayPal’s conversion rate is less than Payoneer. Or you suggest something if you have something to share

Is there any other charges other that $3 if there is only $3 and if we were trying to withdraw more than $500 because of PayPal’s conversion rate is less than Payoneer. Or you suggest something if you have something to share

Yes for higher amount Payoneer is best, be it $50 or $500 it’s $3. Yes, they took 2% conversion charge again USD. So, if $1= INR 75, you’ll get INR 73.5 which is better compared to PayPal I think.

Is there any other charges other that $3 if there is only $3 and if we were trying to withdraw more than $500 because of PayPal’s conversion rate is less than Payoneer. Or you suggest something if you have something to share

Yes for higher amount Payoneer is best, be it $50 or $500 it’s $3. Yes, they took 2% conversion charge again USD. So, if $1= INR 75, you’ll get INR 73.5 which is better compared to PayPal I think.

Yes, I guess PayPal provides 7% less conversion rate from the current currency rate, So, for big amount Payoneer is better,

Here is the example

if we withdraw from Payoneer $1000 to INR we will be received 74,235INR ( conversion rate:75.9826INR against 1USD) this price include $3 charges & 2% conversion rate

and if we withdraw from PayPal $1000 we will receive 70663.818( as PayPal provide 7% less conversio )

Thanks

Yes, I guess PayPal provides 7% less conversion rate from the current currency rate, So, for big amount Payoneer is better,

Here is the example

if we withdraw from Payoneer $1000 to INR we will be received 74,235INR ( conversion rate:75.9826INR against 1USD) this price include $3 charges & 2% conversion rate

and if we withdraw from PayPal $1000 we will receive 70663.818( as PayPal provide 7% less conversio )

Thanks

Yes. Also Payoneer is very fast. If you initiate withdraw on any working days between, in 95% cases you’ll get credited by same day evening, while Paypal is very slow normally 2-3 days or more as per my experience.

• 2 months later...

Hi, i am not seeing an option for withdrawing using payoneer and cant seem to withdraw from paypal either as its showing failed traction.

Can someone please help me?

if payoneer is not showing, ask fiverr CS !

I read somewhere that Paypal need vitrifaction, did you varify your paypal account ?

How can i verify my Paypal account? i have added debit card and bank account details in paypal if that’s what you mean

You would need to login to you paypal account for that and fill all required information !

although I recommend Payoneer for Indians ! they charge less.

Archived