If for past month after you join fiverr and you don't receive any order what happens to you

yaaemelia

I have sent 300 offers without a single order

You’ve been here for few months and already sent 300 offers. I think you’re focusing on quantity rather than quality.

You should do some research on how to write a proper offer. There are plenty of posts about it on this forum

1. You might want to use an original image for your profile.

You claim to be good with using Photoshop, then why not use an image that shows off your skills? It’s got to be better than some image you found online.

2. I read your profile description and saw some grammar errors etc. Personally I tend to avoid people with poor gig descriptions since that comes across as being unprofessional.

If you change/fix these 2, you might have a better chance.

You’ve been here for few months and already sent 300 offers. I think you’re focusing on quantity rather than quality.

You should do some research on how to write a proper offer. There are plenty of posts about it on this forum

can you please help me with that please

On 10/17/2017 at 9:18 AM, dearartpkp said:

I get my first order after 400 offer I send 🙂 Don’t give up, do it every time you have time 😉

Thanks for your encouraging wordings

Thanks to every one who did sent me msg i quickly correct any error which i have made thanks

Copy the last buyer request you responded to and the offer you sent. Then we can have a look and possibly point out mistakes or improvement opportunities. Sending 300 offers and getting only 1 response is a clear sign that either your responses or the gigs are not appealing.

Your gig could use some work, but most likely the root cause is the offers you send.

Archived