Gig Pages That Stand Out

gina_riley2

Sorry, but nobody is allowed to move into my “dogs in profile” niche. I get 2-3 messages and at least 1-2 orders per week from buyers who mention my profile pic - a lot of dog related work too.

Sorry, but nobody is allowed to move into my “dogs in profile” niche. I get 2-3 messages and at least 1-2 orders per week from buyers who mention my profile pic - a lot of dog related work too.

Funnily enough, I was writing a guide for Fiverr earlier and searching out gigs that provide SEO services to provide examples - Lo and behold, a mighty beard and two dogs!

Funnily enough, I was writing a guide for Fiverr earlier and searching out gigs that provide SEO services to provide examples - Lo and behold, a mighty beard and two dogs!

searching out gigs that provide SEO services to provide examples - Lo and behold, a mighty beard and two dogs!

Yep, not many faces in that category and even less beautiful hairy faces - my image has two so it gets attention.

@newsmike I fear I would never get work done if DogTV was available here. Yes, I know it’s for dogs.

PS. the last few seconds of the dogs ‘pretending’ to be with the other dogs on TV made me watch it over and over.

PPS. Also agree with Miss Crystal - I am sure I have heard your voice on ads here, it is strangely familiar - I am a little disappointed that it doesn’t sound like you have 10 Malteasers in your mouth though.

searching out gigs that provide SEO services to provide examples - Lo and behold, a mighty beard and two dogs!

Yep, not many faces in that category and even less beautiful hairy faces - my image has two so it gets attention.

@newsmike I fear I would never get work done if DogTV was available here. Yes, I know it’s for dogs.

PS. the last few seconds of the dogs ‘pretending’ to be with the other dogs on TV made me watch it over and over.

PPS. Also agree with Miss Crystal - I am sure I have heard your voice on ads here, it is strangely familiar - I am a little disappointed that it doesn’t sound like you have 10 Malteasers in your mouth though.

They do great work. I can’t take credit for any of the creative or the video work, I just read the script. For the sake of your productivity, I should probably not tell you that they have hours of their programming on YouTube.

They do great work. I can’t take credit for any of the creative or the video work, I just read the script. For the sake of your productivity, I should probably not tell you that they have hours of their programming on YouTube.

I should probably not tell you that they have hours of their programming on YouTube.

Dammit Mike! 😛

Hah! Of course the only issue I have with the puppers that live with me is that they are notoriously stubborn, naughty, and single-minded, so a video of me with them would mainly be pleading and crying.

Hah! Of course the only issue I have with the puppers that live with me is that they are notoriously stubborn, naughty, and single-minded, so a video of me with them would mainly be pleading and crying.

Stick a ball on top of the camera

the last few seconds of the dogs ‘pretending’ to be with the other dogs on TV made me watch it over and over.

I did that too! That beautiful dog prancing that way as he watches tv…

Archived