Sales Have Tanked After Average Prices - REMOVE IT!

ssj1236

poll  

156 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Down With the Average Prices
    • I Like The New Average Prices
    • Stop Complaining & Wait For The “Test” To Be Over

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope fiverr realizes that the sales I’m getting right now which are large ones are coming from my old repeat clients and not because of the average price showing.

Why not put a sign on my gigs saying I’m too expensive, move on.

Someone should reach out to Fiverr about this already and if possible tell them to check the feedback on the forums.

Someone should reach out to Fiverr about this already and if possible tell them to check the feedback on the forums.

A 58% majority from 30-something sellers should not and would not be taken as a resounding no on a platform with hundreds of thousands of users. I didn’t vote but if I did it would be for a wait and see approach.

A 58% majority from 30-something sellers should not and would not be taken as a resounding no on a platform with hundreds of thousands of users. I didn’t vote but if I did it would be for a wait and see approach.

Initially, I did decide to wait but how long does one have to wait! I 'm mostly pissed I wasted $100 on an e-mail marketing campaign that has had 0%. I used to get at least 10 - 20 orders from the same campaign. Unless you have a better idea on how long these “Tests” take I’ll be looking for “Alternatives” to the “Situation” at hand.

Initially, I did decide to wait but how long does one have to wait! I 'm mostly pissed I wasted $100 on an e-mail marketing campaign that has had 0%. I used to get at least 10 - 20 orders from the same campaign. Unless you have a better idea on how long these “Tests” take I’ll be looking for “Alternatives” to the “Situation” at hand.

Well, my reason for a wait and see is that I am seeing more high value orders coming in for me. I have people contacting me to discuss my medium and higher package options on two gigs and not running away screaming when I mention 😮 like many used to do.

If my idea for my translation gig title works out then on the evidence of the past week then I would be all for the average price system. I’ll wait and see when it comes back to search again after going for review by T&S.

It would help me judge this if I could SEE when it is showing average prices for me although so far each time I am getting no sales at all and ask on the forum people report they see the average price for my gigs.

I now have periods of time where it is as if my gigs are paused for the first time ever.

What is with the way my sales shut off on weekends? This has been happening for months.
No it’s not because people don’t order on weekends. I’ve had amazing weekends for sales in past years but not this year. Fiverr I work on weekends too so leave my gigs visible please.

Well, my reason for a wait and see is that I am seeing more high value orders coming in for me. I have people contacting me to discuss my medium and higher package options on two gigs and not running away screaming when I mention 😮 like many used to do.

If my idea for my translation gig title works out then on the evidence of the past week then I would be all for the average price system. I’ll wait and see when it comes back to search again after going for review by T&S.

Get back to me on how it goes. @misscrystal Fiverr is a weird place right now. I can’t answer with certainty but I think they wouldn’t do it.

Get back to me on how it goes. @misscrystal Fiverr is a weird place right now. I can’t answer with certainty but I think they wouldn’t do it.

It’s like someone on the staff leaves for the weekend and turns off my sales on Friday afternoon before they leave. It happens around 3 P.M. every Friday and doesn’t start again until Monday.

It’s like someone on the staff leaves for the weekend and turns off my sales on Friday afternoon before they leave. It happens around 3 P.M. every Friday and doesn’t start again until Monday.

That’s very precise. Seriously, I would like to believe that they aren’t doing this kinda stuff.

Well, this entire thing had been pretty useless. I’m gonna go watch videos on youtube to provoke existential crisis so that I don’t feel like shiz.

Good Day Or Night Everyone

EDIT:

Found a great vid. Anyone wanna feel less like shiz watch it.

That’s very precise. Seriously, I would like to believe that they aren’t doing this kinda stuff.

Well, this entire thing had been pretty useless. I’m gonna go watch videos on youtube to provoke existential crisis so that I don’t feel like shiz.

EDIT:

That video is strangely how I think about almost everything that happens.

That video is strangely how I think about almost everything that happens.

Right, really makes you feel positive about life. I need to look life from a similar angle cause not caring is the secret to a happy or at least stress-free life.

I would have voted for ‘wait and see’ if it was just another test like a new UI aspect or anything algorithm related, but it´s publishing data that I regard as private data without asking us if we are okay with it, that´s what I don´t like about it. I hope they won´t just show my phone number to everyone some day if someone gets the idea to test if buyers will be more inclined to buy a gig then. (yeah, I know not quite the same, but, satirical hyperbole, for anyone needing a 😉 )

If it helps sales, that´s nice, sure, but I think it´s something we should have a say about whether it´s shown or not.

Right, really makes you feel positive about life. I need to look life from a similar angle cause not caring is the secret to a happy or at least stress-free life.

e. I need to look life from a similar angle cause not caring is the secret to a happy or at least stress-free life.

It sounds like you need to read up on buddhism. Only they call not caring not being attached to anything.

EDIT:

That is a stunning video!

As Misscrystal says, Buddhism is worth reading up on, and I also recommend stoicism, it’s got some really helpful insights for less stress.

As Misscrystal says, Buddhism is worth reading up on, and I also recommend stoicism, it’s got some really helpful insights for less stress.

@paulmaplesden @misscrystal

So here’s the thing, I’ve read quite a few books on Buddhism, Nihilism, and even some genuine religious books (Pakistan no Piracy Laws). Honestly, books about the cosmos and quantum physics are better. They won’t make you feel good but they’ll definitely make you feel less like shiz.

BTW, if someone wants a genuinely hilarious and ingenious book to read I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this one:

goodreads.com

12868761._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Let's Pretend This Never Happened

For fans of Tina Fey and David Sedaris—Internet star Jenny Lawson, aka The Bloggess, makes her literary debut.   Jenny Lawson realized th...

The book is so damn good that I actually remember the name even after years of reading it. I even ordered a copy from Amazon …I never got it. $60(book was $12 or $20 the rest were the shipping charges) down the drain but hey I supported the author…kinda.

Every sentence in this book is pure comedy gold which makes the occasional sad bits really mess you up - Great Read.

@paulmaplesden @misscrystal

So here’s the thing, I’ve read quite a few books on Buddhism, Nihilism, and even some genuine religious books (Pakistan no Piracy Laws). Honestly, books about the cosmos and quantum physics are better. They won’t make you feel good but they’ll definitely make you feel less like shiz.

BTW, if someone wants a genuinely hilarious and ingenious book to read I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this one:

goodreads.com

12868761._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Let's Pretend This Never Happened

For fans of Tina Fey and David Sedaris—Internet star Jenny Lawson, aka The Bloggess, makes her literary debut.   Jenny Lawson realized th...

The book is so damn good that I actually remember the name even after years of reading it. I even ordered a copy from Amazon …I never got it. $60(book was $12 or $20 the rest were the shipping charges) down the drain but hey I supported the author…kinda.

Every sentence in this book is pure comedy gold which makes the occasional sad bits really mess you up - Great Read.

Let’s Pretend This Never Happened

Is that a subtle suggestion about what the thread is about?

Archived