Are you serious?

psychicbunny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more new clients to my services as well… Thanks to my repeated clients 😃

I used to get clients on daily basis now weekly basis… My GIGs are jumping up and down let them breath Fiverr :)…

My GIGs are jumping up and down

Having gigs constantly moving around in the rankings must be the newest way to try to let more gigs be visible. My gigs constantly shift around too. I refresh my browser several times and each time they have moved.

I’ve been monitoring my gig the past week, 5/6 times a day. My gig has always been on page 2/3 if you search “Shopify”. Over the past few days I’ve seen it on page 1, but there has been times that I’ve checked it and it was on page 22, then checked it again a few hours later and I was back in the position It was before. I have checked just now and I’m back on page 1 again. I’ve noticed if you search for your gig while logged in you appear higher. So I’ve been searching in an incognito window.

It looks like they’re just shuffling it around every so often, probably to give other people a turn on the front page.

I’m upset that I’ve been steadily increasing earnings all the time I’ve been here and had finally hit a number that is commensurate with what I should be earning and then the algorithm changed and I’m back to where I was years ago.

It was such a nice steady climb, very predictable, and knowing what exactly it would take to continue to increase earnings and then the rug was pulled out.

I know this is not something that is predictable and I should never count on anything,

but this site was really excellent at automatically rewarding extra hard work and dedication, as well as excellence.

Sadly, I’m back to where I was in 2014, when I first signed up on the site. My earnings peaked in January, then were chopped down to almost nothing by March. If I didn’t have repeat clients I wouldn’t be earning anything on my main article writing gig. I even added a super cheap gig just so I’d have something to DO during the week. It gets a few orders. And I offer some repeat buyers a discount. Every month I have gone in and tweaked my gigs. That seems to have no effect at all. I do still need to try adding a video—can’t hurt, right? And if it doesn’t work at all, I’ll just take it down.

Sadly, I’m back to where I was in 2014, when I first signed up on the site. My earnings peaked in January, then were chopped down to almost nothing by March. If I didn’t have repeat clients I wouldn’t be earning anything on my main article writing gig. I even added a super cheap gig just so I’d have something to DO during the week. It gets a few orders. And I offer some repeat buyers a discount. Every month I have gone in and tweaked my gigs. That seems to have no effect at all. I do still need to try adding a video—can’t hurt, right? And if it doesn’t work at all, I’ll just take it down.

I’m not aware of anything at all that works now. Before if we tweaked a few things in the right way it paid off. It was always, since I’ve started over four years ago, very predictable that hard work paid off in definite ways.

I can’t believe this drastic change was deliberate.

I just got 5 orders in a row all from new clients, all large orders. This is how it used to be every day back until April. I feel alive again! 🎆

They all came in together within the same minutes. Thanks fiverr

gotta fly

b97282214992fdde91cca7dc994e119c57a7ea1b.gif

So happy for you! I’ve been reading all your process with Fiverr going crazy lately and was like ‘‘oh my…’’

Well, seems it is my turn now! I just delivered my last order on queue list!

I think this never happened to me before. Being with no active order…panic in 3…2…

haha

They only leave gigs in a good place for a second so that gigs are constantly moving around. I must have had a full minute where all my gigs were at the top of the listings since all five orders came in within a minute.

When you saw your gigs in the top place was that in relevance or recommended?

When you saw your gigs in the top place was that in relevance or recommended?

I didn’t see where they were, I was just guessing since how else would I go from rarely getting an order from a new buyer to suddenly getting five new buyers at once, within the space of a minute?

I’ve seen this happen before and it has always been something that happened on a daily basis before the new algorithm. It is something someone on fiverr does manually.

I didn’t see where they were, I was just guessing since how else would I go from rarely getting an order from a new buyer to suddenly getting five new buyers at once, within the space of a minute?

I’ve seen this happen before and it has always been something that happened on a daily basis before the new algorithm. It is something someone on fiverr does manually.

I’ve seen that happen too. Personally, I’m guessing it’s from searching and so it would be in Relevance, but who knows. The big A is mysterious!

I’ve seen that happen too. Personally, I’m guessing it’s from searching and so it would be in Relevance, but who knows. The big A is mysterious!

It could be from searching but it is still done manually by someone on fiverr and is never left “open” for more than a minute in my case. One time a long time ago a staff member on fiverr told me in advance it would happen, a few minutes before, and they left it “open” for an entire weekend and I was flooded.

It is a faucet they can turn on and off at will.

I knew that if I tried to find where my gigs were as it happened that by the time I found them it would be over.

It could be from searching but it is still done manually by someone on fiverr and is never left “open” for more than a minute in my case. One time a long time ago a staff member on fiverr told me in advance it would happen, a few minutes before, and they left it “open” for an entire weekend and I was flooded.

I knew that if I tried to find where my gigs were as it happened that by the time I found them it would be over.

Yea, I’ve assumed something like that happens based on my experience. I’ll go a few days without any contact and then get 4 in a few minutes. It’s been so fast I’ve never been able to track it down and I never knew if it was automated or human. But that is fascinating that you were warned. I’d love to receive that kind of message right now based on this summer! But it has picked up a little for me over the past few days, which is nice.

Yea, I’ve assumed something like that happens based on my experience. I’ll go a few days without any contact and then get 4 in a few minutes. It’s been so fast I’ve never been able to track it down and I never knew if it was automated or human. But that is fascinating that you were warned. I’d love to receive that kind of message right now based on this summer! But it has picked up a little for me over the past few days, which is nice.

As I said, before this new algorithm it happened almost every day aside from weekends.

It seems like they gave that up. This was the first time it happened to me since April.

In the four plus years I’ve been here it has been happening.

Hoping next time leave they leave the faucet open enough for 10 new sales. I can handle them.

So basically it’s not a code it is staff choosing gigs with free will, especially in the Average Ratings section?

Fiverr Staff I love you guys, but you gotta put me in the first row of “psychic” in Average Ratings section because this girl needs to make money lol

I think Average Ratings are primarily code based on the amount of orders delivered within the past 60 days. I may be wrong though.

So basically it’s not a code it is staff choosing gigs with free will, especially in the Average Ratings section?

I don’t know where the gigs appear when it happens. Haven’t you noticed in the past you might get a bunch of orders suddenly at one time after getting almost none for a while?

The orders suddenly pile up within a few minutes?

I notice it because I’m always here watching my orders so others might not notice when they come in. They will flood in all at the same time.

I think Average Ratings are primarily code based on the amount of orders delivered within the past 60 days. I may be wrong though.

That’s what I originally used to think too

Archived