What Do You Do When You Have No Sale?

nusratz

What do you do when you have no sale? Let’s start with me. I develop my skills. I like to play with photoshop and illustrator. I design logo or business card. Also, I read lots of blog about design.
Recently I have joined an IT firm as an SEO executive. So I am also developing my SEO skill.

Tell me what you do?

It’s been just around 25 hours that I’ve created a fiverr account

I’ve got no any sales and orders

So in the meantime, I’m just surfing over the internet to make my skills more sharper !

If you are new, you should be looking at your competitors on Fiverr. 👍

I recently developed my skills when I had a quiet period.

I can now skip to the end of episode intros in Netflix with a 99% accuracy rate.

I can now skip to the end of episode intros in Netflix with a 99% accuracy rate.

You could make millions (well, at least dozens) selling that as a gig!

I recently developed my skills when I had a quiet period.

Do you know there´s a ´´skip intro´´ option that pops right when the episode starts? :thinking:

Do you know there´s a ´´skip intro´´ option that pops right when the episode starts? :thinking:

Only on the new stuff, not most series.

Also, my skill level is such that I am just as accurate as clicking skip intro.

Sift through my stuff to what can be added to current portfolios, participate in illustration competitions (really helped to get me out of a rut), work on pieces for stock sites, add weeks worth of posts to blogs, clean, do yard work, walk my pom, cook, take power naps,check in to fiverr, explore manga forums, play around gig ideas and explore the fiverr forums and blogs for answers to ever surfacing questions.

Archived