Did Fiverr go down to maintenance for last 15 hours?

minahmmas

I’m having trouble too. I can’t see any of the gigs, the search won’t work and I can’t see any of the messages I’m being sent. Not only that, I had a profile picture mysteriously appear of some guy in a shirt that wasn’t me!

I’m having trouble too. I can’t see any of the gigs, the search won’t work and I can’t see any of the messages I’m being sent. Not only that, I had a profile picture mysteriously appear of some guy in a shirt that wasn’t me!

This happened too to some of my friend’s profile! What’s the matter!

OMG…!!! It’s still not working. It’s not showing the order count down, cannot deliver orders and cannot see the old messages.

It’s not showing the order count down, cannot deliver orders and cannot see the old messages.

For me, it’s not showing the order countdown or the requirements, and I can’t deliver. Also, gigs on the homepage (or on any page) don’t show, and the search doesn’t work (because gigs don’t show).

It all works in Firefox, though. It might work for you, too.

It’s not showing the order count down, cannot deliver orders and cannot see the old messages.

For me, it’s not showing the order countdown or the requirements, and I can’t deliver. Also, gigs on the homepage (or on any page) don’t show, and the search doesn’t work (because gigs don’t show).

It all works in Firefox, though. It might work for you, too.

Hi 🙂

Still the same. But I told to my customer the situation and you can make order updates. Did you contact the support center?

Hi 🙂

Still the same. But I told to my customer the situation and you can make order updates. Did you contact the support center?

Did you contact the support center?

No, because it all works in Firefox. I’ve delivered my orders.

I hope they fix it soon!

Archived