Did Fiverr go down to maintenance for last 15 hours?

minahmmas

Hello everyone,

There was a discussion(11th June, 2017) in one of the Fiverr related group of my country that Fiverr has gone over maintenance for just 5 hours and everyone was alarmed not to log in or out or told the seller to refrain from using Fiverr during their maintenance. The group also added that if someone run Fiverr at that time, their ID may disable or can happen something displeasant. Although I stayed online for 24 hours(including that 5 hours), I didn’t face any trouble.

Someone on the post has commented that they discovered their profile picture changed automatically! But I didn’t notice any post on Fiverr regarding the issue raised on our country group.

So, I am here to see your accurate comment ralating my post. Was that really happened yesterday for 5 hours and have you got some change to your profile? Or do you know about someone who’s ID has been disabled?

Regards,
Minthal Ahmed Masum

@minahmmas

yes there is a sudden change in my fiverr, as i have noticed

A buyer asked me for revision but i did not find any notification sign about that

And even buyer sent 2 messages and still am not notified

Don’t know what is going on

I’m too I cannot reach to messages or old messages. I try to access via different pc. Even I cannot logged to the fiverr.

Hey @minahmmas

Thanks for the information after update my gig that was not show in the page as we have position can you please tell me how can i solve issue.

Thanks

Hi @logoflow

I think you are much more experienced among us

And yes, my gig was placed in 1st page of NEW SELLER category, after update it was not there

But now its is back to same place

I missed some impressions, clicks etc

@minahmmas

yes there is a sudden change in my fiverr, as i have noticed

A buyer asked me for revision but i did not find any notification sign about that

And even buyer sent 2 messages and still am not notified

Don’t know what is going on

That’s may be a part of Fiverr’s improvement. Don’t worry. It has already been solved, right? Many of my friends too have experienced the same like you.

Archived