New Algorithm in Action

yurymuzlanov

Guest render_worx

I would appreciate if you did not talk to me like I was your customer 😉

I was not aware that this was my motivation.

Read what you have written, and how 🙂

Its OK, it is normal to talk about ones work from a seller stand point, when not talking to someone that works in a similar field.

But when both parties are on the inside and on some of the know how, there are different rules of dialogue 😉

Read what you have written, and how 🙂

Its OK, it is normal to talk about ones work from a seller stand point, when not talking to someone that works in a similar field.

But when both parties are on the inside and on some of the know how, there are different rules of dialogue 😉

But when both parties are on the inside and on some of the know how, there are different rules of dialogue

I see that you joined Fiverr last month. Welcome to Fiverr! 😉

On a related note, when you’ve have been around as long as I have, then you can correct the wisdom and encouragement that I offer to new sellers, and you are welcome to criticize the experience and advice that I am happy to share with those still building their skills and reputation here on Fiverr.

In the meantime, we do not work in similar fields. I build professional brands, and design logos. You create 2d and 3D illustrations. Let’s not compare apples to oranges.

I wish you luck as you establish yourself and your skills here on Fiverr. That first review is elusive sometimes. May it come to you quickly, and be the praise that launches your Fiverr career!

Guest render_worx

But when both parties are on the inside and on some of the know how, there are different rules of dialogue

I see that you joined Fiverr last month. Welcome to Fiverr! 😉

On a related note, when you’ve have been around as long as I have, then you can correct the wisdom and encouragement that I offer to new sellers, and you are welcome to criticize the experience and advice that I am happy to share with those still building their skills and reputation here on Fiverr.

In the meantime, we do not work in similar fields. I build professional brands, and design logos. You create 2d and 3D illustrations. Let’s not compare apples to oranges.

I wish you luck as you establish yourself and your skills here on Fiverr. That first review is elusive sometimes. May it come to you quickly, and be the praise that launches your Fiverr career!

I see that you joined Fiverr last month. Welcome to Fiverr

Yes, I am new here, and I am taking it lightly in terms of sales. I would suggest not narrowing down my career experience only to Fiverr, that would be foolish 🙂

You know what I have written has merit not only on the internet but in the real world 🙂

And I am entitled to my own opinion, as you are to yours.

My advice that I post here on the forums, as you can read goes into many fields.

I do not need your approval to give advice to anyone, regardless on how long I have been on Fiverr.

I always say what I feel and see and nothing will change that.

In the meantime, we do not work in similar fields. I build professional brands, and design logos. You create 2d and 3D animation. Let’s not compare apples to oranges.

I do so much much more than I have presented in my gigs here.

I also do branding and logo design (which I have not included in my gigs), 3d and 2d character animation (not included here) and more.

So, this is somewhat similar to your statistics or lack there of, you may or may not believe in what I say, that does not make it true or not true in the real world, only in your opinion 🙂

So yes, I am comparing apples to apples, and sorry to say but I do have done more logo design than you have on your gig profile (Just saying not a competition. Perhaps you have more logos offline in your offline portfolio? Matters not).

Besides, it is clear that I do know what I am talking about, and it shows in my posts. Yes and in the post above too 🙂

I will let readers decide.

Thank you, I take your good word without pressure 🙂 I stated I will give it until the end of the month then I am off.

Life awaits 🙂

I wish you much success as well, and regardless if we differ in our opinions I am sure that readers can always learn something when there is an interesting discussion going on 🙂

PS. I know what would get me a lot of sales… decreasing my price dramatically, only I am not prepared to do so, nor will I.

It is perfectly ok to for people to have different opinions. Pretty much everything on the forum is opinion.
We don’t all have to agree on everything to have a useful discussion and this is what is so great about a global forum.
Sometimes, and I think this is one of them, there aren’t right or wrong answers - Jon, Yuri and Render have different approaches to their Fiverr business and that is their choice, people can choose to approach it differently, take ideas from the different ideas and use what works for them.

It doesn’t matter how good or bad is any gig when it’s invisible.

That was only 1 factor, but if you had more traffic before certain known alterations to this site and its inner workings, then you might be right. I have to add I wouldn’t know anything about it since I am new.

That was only 1 factor, but if you had more traffic before certain known alterations to this site and its inner workings, then you might be right. I have to add I wouldn’t know anything about it since I am new.

Briefly and simplified: I’m new here too. just a few months. I know that my gig is VERY god. Why? Because I had orders (big ones up to 23Gigs per order) - then new algorithm simply “Kissed” my gig 🙂

After that people stopped seeing it.

The main thing is here: if you are visible it’s very good

If you are invisible: very bad

When I say invisible I mean low positions.

It seems to me I know how the system works, if you want I will PM you because a few local people hate to discuss it. If you know a little bit programming you will understand me 🙂

But we can’t control it 😦

IMHO

Good night everybody.

Briefly and simplified: I’m new here too. just a few months. I know that my gig is VERY god. Why? Because I had orders (big ones up to 23Gigs per order) - then new algorithm simply “Kissed” my gig 🙂

It seems to me I know how the system works, if you want I will PM you because a few local people hate to discuss it. If you know a little bit programming you will understand me 🙂

IMHO

Good night everybody.

It seems to me I know how the system works, if you want I will PM you because a few local people hate to discuss it. If you know a little bit programming you will undersand me

Only Fiverr and their technicians truly know how the Fiverr algorithm works. And that seems to be how Fiverr wants it to stay. I’m happy to hear that you have a theory, but let’s not paint your theory as THE way the algorithm works, because I am fairly certain is it not.

IMHO

Good night everybody.

When I search for translation of English to Russian, you are on the first page, third line.

The top three sellers with most reviews for that service have only 2 orders in their queue including a TRS with 2500 reviews.

Perhaps it is just that the service is not in big demand right now because you are definitely not invisible as you say.

(IMHO)

It seems to me I know how the system works, if you want I will PM you because a few local people hate to discuss it. If you know a little bit programming you will undersand me

Only Fiverr and their technicians truly know how the Fiverr algorithm works. And that seems to be how Fiverr wants it to stay. I’m happy to hear that you have a theory, but let’s not paint your theory as THE way the algorithm works, because I am fairly certain is it not.

If you noticed I keep adding - IMHO & It seems to me 🙂

It means: my theory, my opinion etc. I’m not sure that I’m right - and so on

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

I merely clarified what I did, so that others don’t get confused by your invitation. We have a lot of new users on these forums who are extremely eager for information – particularly regarding the current Fiverr search algorithm – and it would be unwise to get their hopes up based upon a theory.

Cheers

I merely clarified what I did, so that others don’t get confused by your invitation. We have a lot of new users on these forums who are extremely eager for information – particularly regarding the current Fiverr search algorithm – and it would be unwise to get their hopes up based upon a theory.

What can you say new? Interesting?

We heard about promotion & hard work. Anything interesting else? As I understood he also doesn’t want to listen about external promotions. You didn’t even say him how many you’ve brought from outside.

We heard about promotion & hard work. Anything interesting else? As I understood he also doesn’t want to listen about external promotions. You didn’t even say him how many you’ve brought from outside.

It seems to me that, as far as you seem to be concerned, there is a big different between hearing, and listening. You seem to be doing only the former.

You didn’t even say him how many you’ve brought from outside.

I have already answered this challenge in one of my previous posts. You do not need to know my analytics stats.

When I search for translation of English to Russian, you are on the first page, third line.

The top three sellers with most reviews for that service have only 2 orders in their queue including a TRS with 2500 reviews.

Perhaps it is just that the service is not in big demand right now because you are definitely not invisible as you say.

(IMHO)

(IMHO)

Cheers for your checking. The matter is that the search bar & category are independent from each other. In simple words: buyers use different entry doors. My statistic is empty - it means one entry door is locked 🙂

BUT, I’m not complaining - I love to sort puzzles 🙂

IMHO

(IMHO)

Cheers for your checking. The matter is that the search bar & category are independent from each other. In simple words: buyers use different entry doors. My statistic is empty - it means one entry door is locked 🙂

IMHO

IMHO

Your constant “IMHO”, makes me want to start posting “LLAP”. 😛

(IMHO)

IMHO

Phew!

For a second I thought I might have answered your issue as that was all you had mentioned before. Glad you managed to find something else to throw into the mix to ensure you could keep blaming Fiverr instead of taking action yourself!

(IMHO)

Guest render_worx

I meant that discussion looks serious and very heavy

I regret that I started it 🙂

T9 …

I meant that discussion looks serious and very heavy

I regret that I started it

Oh, no no. It is meaningful and a lot of thought had gone into it 🙂

It was definitely worth while on my part, as I can only speak for myself.

No need to feel regrets.

I see that you joined Fiverr last month. Welcome to Fiverr

Yes, I am new here, and I am taking it lightly in terms of sales. I would suggest not narrowing down my career experience only to Fiverr, that would be foolish 🙂

You know what I have written has merit not only on the internet but in the real world 🙂

And I am entitled to my own opinion, as you are to yours.

My advice that I post here on the forums, as you can read goes into many fields.

I do not need your approval to give advice to anyone, regardless on how long I have been on Fiverr.

I always say what I feel and see and nothing will change that.

In the meantime, we do not work in similar fields. I build professional brands, and design logos. You create 2d and 3D animation. Let’s not compare apples to oranges.

I do so much much more than I have presented in my gigs here.

I also do branding and logo design (which I have not included in my gigs), 3d and 2d character animation (not included here) and more.

So, this is somewhat similar to your statistics or lack there of, you may or may not believe in what I say, that does not make it true or not true in the real world, only in your opinion 🙂

So yes, I am comparing apples to apples, and sorry to say but I do have done more logo design than you have on your gig profile (Just saying not a competition. Perhaps you have more logos offline in your offline portfolio? Matters not).

Besides, it is clear that I do know what I am talking about, and it shows in my posts. Yes and in the post above too 🙂

I will let readers decide.

Thank you, I take your good word without pressure 🙂 I stated I will give it until the end of the month then I am off.

Life awaits 🙂

I wish you much success as well, and regardless if we differ in our opinions I am sure that readers can always learn something when there is an interesting discussion going on 🙂

PS. I know what would get me a lot of sales… decreasing my price dramatically, only I am not prepared to do so, nor will I.

Please don’t go! My first sale came to me 2 months after i started here. And with out any thing. Maybe any promotion i did on my blog. But just wait! And please let your price. Your work has the price you set.

IMHO

Good night everybody.

Hi IMHO… Just trying to understand how it works fiverr… But I think when when you are new here Fiverr helps you promoting your new GIG as new arrival anfter you have to do your tasks of promoting… That it is!!! IMHO… Just create new GIG and so and so… 👓

Guest render_worx

Please don’t go! My first sale came to me 2 months after i started here. And with out any thing. Maybe any promotion i did on my blog. But just wait! And please let your price. Your work has the price you set.

Haha 🙂

I am at a crossroads in my life, for now taking it easy. I am actually working on a side project which involves writing a book. So many things to do, so little time.

Came across Fiverr and decided to have a go at it. No strings attached.

We will see how it goes but like I said I am not that desperate for my first sale, or any sale for that matter. I have decreased my rates already from the start, and I will let the chips fall where they may. Not going any lower.

After all, you don’t see me complaining due to the lack of gigs now do you? 😉

Thanks for the kind words 🙂

IMHO

IMHO will manage in the long run 🙂 Russians are tough :+1:

PS. Maybe I will come to IMHO for him to translate my book into Russian once it is completed 😉

Archived