Algorithm Changes! is there anything wrong with you?

nibir009

Guest offlinehelpers

@amirulslee agree with you.

There is no order for myself, and I thing the recent change is created a big problem.

And if a seller will give their time to promote each and every site like Linkedin, Google+, Blog, Facebook, Pintarest, Twitter when he will bid for the work? it has no fix time in the buyer request…

Who are top rated seller they has no problem they has a lot of buyer but what we will do???

We could go back to doing what we did before the internet or Fiverr existed, and we could get a job and work, or we could work hard at promoting our gigs, just like we’d do if we were working for somebody else.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Some of you say to promote, and some other says that we don’t need to promote. I want to share here my opinion just like some others did early.

@eoinfinnegan If I owned Fiverr, I would promote those who promoted my site ahead of those who didn’t, wouldn’t you? - Then why Fiverr take from us 20% ? To find us buyers, bring us traffic and secure to get our payouts, right? IF they won’t take from us 20% of sales, then with much pleasure I would promote my gigs in all ad networks and social medias, otherwise I will promote just my Services to work private and to keep 100% earnings and beside that without being afraid for Paypal dispute, scam, bad reviews etc and please note I am saying this because I was scammed and fiverr could not do anything because of Paypal disputes. (And fiverr saw all proofs that buyer still using my work even that got refunded from paypal).

@offlinehelpers Why worry so much about how other peoples’ gigs are doing? There nothing you can do about them, but you can do stuff to help yourself! - Because if in the first page will stay just 20 gigs and will have 5+ orders per day… and we will be in the 20rd page without any new orders, then we will not have any chances to have new positive reviews in our gigs, that’s why we worry. but if you still are not facing with our problem, I am sure you can’t understand.

@offlinehelpers You’re a level 2 seller with lots of recent sales, and a great deal of experience. 🙂
You’ve done well, so do more by yourself to make the most of it - promote your gigs outside Fiverr. - He did well, and that’s why Fiverr Team should not let him down since he offered quality jobs and have positive reviews. Remember, we are service providers here so it’s our responsible to make quality jobs, we can’t go beyond of this.

Hey @crystaldayton what’s your gig promotion strategy. Can you please share it with me?. I have created inta,fb and twitter accounts for my gig but these things are not effective for me.

You need to grow your social networks and put good content out there. Try to use different hashtags and keep track of the clicks you get for each.

Let’s speak honestly. Most people are here for internal traffic. Fiverr is very famous platform and any sending to promotions sounds funny - like swearing - go to Hell - or f**k off.

SIMPLY

1. Visible Gigerrs are happy because they are visible. (to be visible in the system is much more important than to have many good reviews)
  2. Invisible Gigerrs are unhappy because they are invisible. (they can endlessly improve, change, reedit their gigs - simply gigs are invisible in the system)

Who often send people to promotion? LocalSelfPromotionGigerrs mostly. I can’t find any good link to their own gigs outside - only dead empty FB pages etc.

Sorry, it’s only my own opinion and I do mistakes so often.
When I say invisible I mean low search positions - they don’t deppend on how good is Gig. As we see the system keeps sinking many good Gigs with perfect history.

IMHO
IMHO

PS. What I think is perfect - randomly change all gigs ratio (it’s not gig’s reputation - it’s internal tech parameter) every day - maybe hourly. It will be FAIR!!!

Again IMHO

Let’s speak honestly. Most people are here for internal traffic. Fiverr is very famous platform and any sending to promotions sounds funny - like swearing - go to Hell - or f**k off.

SIMPLY

1. Visible Gigerrs are happy because they are visible. (to be visible in the system is much more important than to have many good reviews)
  2. Invisible Gigerrs are unhappy because they are invisible. (they can endlessly improve, change, reedit their gigs - simply gigs are invisible in the system)

Who often send people to promotion? LocalSelfPromotionGigerrs mostly. I can’t find any good link to their own gigs outside - only dead empty FB pages etc.

When I say invisible I mean low search positions - they don’t deppend on how good is Gig. As we see the system keeps sinking many good Gigs with perfect history.

IMHO

IMHO

PS. What I think is perfect - randomly change all gigs ratio (it’s not gig’s reputation - it’s internal tech parameter) every day - maybe hourly. It will be FAIR!!!

Again IMHO

Let’s speak honestly.

you’re accurate 🙂

SIMPLY

IMHO

IMHO

Again IMHO

That’s correct. I know that is not Fiverr responsible to add your gig in 1st page to have sales, but is not also your responsible or the ONLY way to have sales by making promotion and then fiverr to keep 20% for nothing.

Maybe after some time gigs will rotate better and we won’t be affected. I am 100% sure that those who say to Promote gigs etc, they just say it here because most of their sales are organic (from Fiverr campaing) and not their promotion.

Including me, I have up to 1k sales without any promotion 😀

Hi all,

Some of you say to promote, and some other says that we don’t need to promote. I want to share here my opinion just like some others did early.

@eoinfinnegan If I owned Fiverr, I would promote those who promoted my site ahead of those who didn’t, wouldn’t you? - Then why Fiverr take from us 20% ? To find us buyers, bring us traffic and secure to get our payouts, right? IF they won’t take from us 20% of sales, then with much pleasure I would promote my gigs in all ad networks and social medias, otherwise I will promote just my Services to work private and to keep 100% earnings and beside that without being afraid for Paypal dispute, scam, bad reviews etc and please note I am saying this because I was scammed and fiverr could not do anything because of Paypal disputes. (And fiverr saw all proofs that buyer still using my work even that got refunded from paypal).

@offlinehelpers Why worry so much about how other peoples’ gigs are doing? There nothing you can do about them, but you can do stuff to help yourself! - Because if in the first page will stay just 20 gigs and will have 5+ orders per day… and we will be in the 20rd page without any new orders, then we will not have any chances to have new positive reviews in our gigs, that’s why we worry. but if you still are not facing with our problem, I am sure you can’t understand.

@offlinehelpers You’re a level 2 seller with lots of recent sales, and a great deal of experience. 🙂

You’ve done well, so do more by yourself to make the most of it - promote your gigs outside Fiverr. - He did well, and that’s why Fiverr Team should not let him down since he offered quality jobs and have positive reviews. Remember, we are service providers here so it’s our responsible to make quality jobs, we can’t go beyond of this.

If I owned Fiverr, I would promote those who promoted my site ahead of those who didn’t, wouldn’t you? - Then why Fiverr take from us 20% ? To find us buyers, bring us traffic and secure to get our payouts, right? IF they won’t take from us 20% of sales, then with much pleasure I would promote my gigs in all ad networks and social medias, otherwise I will promote just my Services to work private and to keep 100% earnings and beside that without being afraid for Paypal dispute, scam, bad reviews etc and please note I am saying this because I was scammed and fiverr could not do anything because of Paypal disputes. (And fiverr saw all proofs that buyer still using my work even that got refunded from paypal).

Yes, Fiverr does take 20% of all sales. There are very few places where you can advertise your services to a buying market and only ever pay when you make a sale. For this reason there are 100s of thousands of sellers here, so how should Fiverr decide who to promote? Common sense would dictate that those who bring something to the table should be rewarded over those who are simply here to take away.

Also, bringing your potential clients to Fiverr gives you the opportunity to show them your reviews, operate on a secure and well established platform etc - it breeds confidence and is likely to result in a higher conversion rate than a personal site.

If I owned Fiverr, I would promote those who promoted my site ahead of those who didn’t, wouldn’t you? - Then why Fiverr take from us 20% ? To find us buyers, bring us traffic and secure to get our payouts, right? IF they won’t take from us 20% of sales, then with much pleasure I would promote my gigs in all ad networks and social medias, otherwise I will promote just my Services to work private and to keep 100% earnings and beside that without being afraid for Paypal dispute, scam, bad reviews etc and please note I am saying this because I was scammed and fiverr could not do anything because of Paypal disputes. (And fiverr saw all proofs that buyer still using my work even that got refunded from paypal).

Yes, Fiverr does take 20% of all sales. There are very few places where you can advertise your services to a buying market and only ever pay when you make a sale. For this reason there are 100s of thousands of sellers here, so how should Fiverr decide who to promote? Common sense would dictate that those who bring something to the table should be rewarded over those who are simply here to take away.

Also, bringing your potential clients to Fiverr gives you the opportunity to show them your reviews, operate on a secure and well established platform etc - it breeds confidence and is likely to result in a higher conversion rate than a personal site.

First, I never said fiverr to promote me, I just said that I don’t need to promote Fiverr gigs, because I am service provider and I believe in myself that I offer quality jobs. If really fiverr wants to bring to buyers good quality jobs, then they should aware who is doing good and who is not doing good.

Example: In CS I have been reported up to 50 gigs for one day that all these gigs currently have much more orders than me with my Flyers, while I am nowhere in search results.

But anyway, thanks God fiverr is not my only source and just to let you know I’d rather promote my services in Studio Envato that I have prices 2x higher than Fiverr. I just can’t pay any ad campaign and to finish one order $5 -20%, I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I appreciate all your posts, and I like how you help people, but for this one I am not agree with you, maybe different opinions.

Cheers 🙂

First, I never said fiverr to promote me, I just said that I don’t need to promote Fiverr gigs, because I am service provider and I believe in myself that I offer quality jobs. If really fiverr wants to bring to buyers good quality jobs, then they should aware who is doing good and who is not doing good.

Example: In CS I have been reported up to 50 gigs for one day that all these gigs currently have much more orders than me with my Flyers, while I am nowhere in search results.

But anyway, thanks God fiverr is not my only source and just to let you know I’d rather promote my services in Studio Envato that I have prices 2x higher than Fiverr. I just can’t pay any ad campaign and to finish one order $5 -20%, I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I appreciate all your posts, and I like how you help people, but for this one I am not agree with you, maybe different opinions.

Cheers 🙂

That’s ok, we can have different opinions 🙂

Hi all,

Thankyou for your valuable reply.

I think New order means new way to get some work.

I am experiencing no order from long from new buyer.

I am sharing an experience.

I got a buyer in December, He gave me an order of 5$ after doing the work he tipped me 15$ and after two days he gave me a new peojects of 500$ and duration was 1month I did it in samedays after finish the work he tipped me 55more, and I did not see him online after that. And from this order fiver got 111$.

So new order means new new way to get some work isn’t it?

And we are here to work, but why they want to make us marketer? We all don’t know about marketing, and we all actually not working in the field of marketing.

I am working here from 2016, and I did not get any negative review, my all reviews are 5★

They are takiing 5per 1, we did not worry about it because we are working under them it not means that they are giving us work, if they give then we could not sit idle.

I think here in fiverr getting a new work depend on luck, if your luck is well then you will get work, if your luck is bad then you will not get any work like me now, it not required who can do the work or not, if anyone can do the work he will get work there is no security here.

and someone don’t know how to work he will not get any work there is no reason.

I pray and hope that this problem will be solve for us because we are here to work for our whole life.

That’s correct. I know that is not Fiverr responsible to add your gig in 1st page to have sales, but is not also your responsible or the ONLY way to have sales by making promotion and then fiverr to keep 20% for nothing.

Maybe after some time gigs will rotate better and we won’t be affected. I am 100% sure that those who say to Promote gigs etc, they just say it here because most of their sales are organic (from Fiverr campaing) and not their promotion.

Including me, I have up to 1k sales without any promotion 😀

Thankyou for your very important reply.

Archived