Why Fiverr Why always me?

Ok now my Fiverr gig price glitch is not solved and here comes one more thing. Sellers have started to spam my inbox from few days. Last night I reported one and didn’t reply. Now there’s a red clock beside his chat thread saying “respond within 8 hours to maintain response rate.”

My response rate also dropped. SMH why always me…

P.S. - I’m not a buyer don’t text me to buy your gig and If you need to talk or ask a question, please ask here not on Fiverr website.

Best thing to do is contact customer support, if anyone can fix it its them. At least you reported them. Don’t worry about the dropped response rate though, a few fast responses should bring your average back to where it should be 🙂

Yeah but I already have one ticket open and I think you can’t have two ticket at a time.

@zeeshan_tirmizi You got a mean review.
I am guessing, you cannot send buyer request too 😦
Buyer Request, Response rate, Gig Price Glitch… That is freaking hell for you.

If I were you, I should contact customer care, close account and start over from scratch!
(Don’t mean anything, Just a honest opinion 🙂 )

@zeeshan_tirmizi You got a mean review.

I am guessing, you cannot send buyer request too 😦

Buyer Request, Response rate, Gig Price Glitch… That is freaking hell for you.

If I were you, I should contact customer care, close account and start over from scratch!

(Don’t mean anything, Just a honest opinion 🙂 )

Mean review and it was not even my fault. Response rate due to spammers and gig price is hell for me.

But

I’ll not quit due to such small issues. I’m going to be hokage…

Mean review and it was not even my fault. Response rate due to spammers and gig price is hell for me.

But

I’ll not quit due to such small issues. I’m going to be hokage…

Best wishes for you. May you can overcome all distractions soon 🙂

Archived