Facebook Groups And Breaking TOS

lucycodex

So I was checking out some Fiverr facebook groups to see if they will be good to advertise in.

Nope, just a bunch of people selling Level 2 seller accounts and people “buying gigs” and exchanging reviews.

At least now I know how easy it is to get to level 2 on here 😂

So I was checking out some Fiverr facebook groups to see if they will be good to advertise in.

Nope, just a bunch of people selling Level 2 seller accounts and people “buying gigs” and exchanging reviews.

At least now I know how easy it is to get to level 2 on here 😂

people “buying gigs” and exchanging reviews.

And openly stating that they have two accounts, so the review exchange is safe.

I wonder how many of those we have seen crying in the forum that their account was banned “for no reason”. Or their “friend’s” account.

I wonder how many of those we have seen crying in the forum that their account was banned “for no reason”. Or their “friend’s” account.

Just imagine buying a level 2 account (although you’d make more money keeping it than selling it) and now you have to suddenly deal with over 30 orders a day, many of which you are probably not an expert in anyways.

No point in looking for fiverr groups, those are generally filled with desperate sellers lacking any business sense, As a writer you should be participating in webmaster, blogging and other groups where your target audience are likely to hang out. Also i dont recommend joining groups just for the sake of advertising your gigs.
What you should do is make yourself a valued contributor in groups and make sure your fiverr gigs are presented on your personal profile. This way clients will come to you and as they know you from the group a hint of trust is already there and thus your more likely to make a sale.

Or, come to the forum with:

• I got unfair review
  • Buyer is a scammer
  • Buyer is nightmare
  • How do I remove bad review
  • Customer Support don’t care about Sellers
  • 5r should punish buyer behavior

There are blogs that coach sellers to use young, Caucasian, Western girls as profile picture. They also say to either buy your own or have family/friends buy.

I quit trusting reviews awhile ago, because anyone can trade, buy their first dozen or so of it. I prefer to hire someone with 0 review than those with a few. So, sad.

Just imagine buying a level 2 account (although you’d make more money keeping it than selling it) and now you have to suddenly deal with over 30 orders a day, many of which you are probably not an expert in anyways.

Don’t expect anything near 30 orders per day just due to a level 2 badge. Most level 2 sellers make less than 30 sales per month.

Yes you are right. I believe in incremental growth. Thats how you are trained and adapted to work more.

• I got unfair review
  • Buyer is a scammer
  • Buyer is nightmare

There are blogs that coach sellers to use young, Caucasian, Western girls as profile picture. They also say to either buy your own or have family/friends buy.

I quit trusting reviews awhile ago, because anyone can trade, buy their first dozen or so of it. I prefer to hire someone with 0 review than those with a few. So, sad.

That’s so sad and unfortunately so true.

• I got unfair review
  • Buyer is a scammer
  • Buyer is nightmare

I am laughing at the blog thing right now! Honestly, as a real girl in her mid-twenties who looks 17 I can guarantee it is not as easy as they might say it is. Looking young apparently makes you look “less intelligent” too because I am constantly having to defend myself and my experience on here.

I am always getting messages like “are you sure you can do this?” or “it might be a little past your level but-” and so on.I have worked hard to prove myself to enough people that now I don’t even accept the buyers who treat me like that. Anyways, sorry for the rant.

On a completely different note. I think it’s so awesome you are so constant in the forums @gina_riley2 . We need more buyers on here like you, so we can hear their perspective and understanding of everything too!! 🙂

Archived