Those Childish Posts

parradesigns

She constantly has to put her Fiverr in vacation mode because she gets too many buyers to handle. I am jealous, but hopeful

Oh… in vacation mode? Is it not better to increase prices? (I never go into vacation mode), either I increase my prices for a while, or I increase my delivery time for a while.

They must be living in a breadboard on the corner of Main St if 1 sale a month is a living

Just imagine

A guy sits, looking dejected, his Macbook Pro on his lap, plugged into charge in the mains box of a lamp post. People drop him coins - feeble change - and scraps of food as they pass by.

Leeching internet from the nearby McDonald’s, he tries desperately to convince people they need a business card designed, showing them stolen downloaded mockups from the first website listed on Google. The stench of his unwashed clothes drives people away, but he cannot wash. He spent the money from his 8th and 9th reviews on food for the week.

With no other choice, the self-proclaimed business afficionado - one who had 4 reviews on an ‘I will give you professional business tips’ gig - sells his Macbook Pro and his Fiverr account for $10 to the first person offering and invests it in sandwiches to resell on the street for a loss

Right there is Zoidberg levels of pathetic.

They must be living in a breadboard on the corner of Main St if 1 sale a month is a living

Just imagine

A guy sits, looking dejected, his Macbook Pro on his lap, plugged into charge in the mains box of a lamp post. People drop him coins - feeble change - and scraps of food as they pass by.

Leeching internet from the nearby McDonald’s, he tries desperately to convince people they need a business card designed, showing them stolen downloaded mockups from the first website listed on Google. The stench of his unwashed clothes drives people away, but he cannot wash. He spent the money from his 8th and 9th reviews on food for the week.

With no other choice, the self-proclaimed business afficionado - one who had 4 reviews on an ‘I will give you professional business tips’ gig - sells his Macbook Pro and his Fiverr account for $10 to the first person offering and invests it in sandwiches to resell on the street for a loss

The sky is dark, and the rain is pouring in sheets. A guy, mid-thirties, is running through the rain, clutching his Macbook for dear life. He encased it in an Aldi’s bag he found in the trash to make sure it does not get wet.

He makes it to the door of a Mcdonalds, and walks inside, sodding wet, rain dripping from his soaked clothing. Sitting at a table, he plugs his laptop in, and connects to the Free Wifi. He looks around and tries to make idle conversation with people, trying to boast about how he is a professional digital marketer, but people ignore his sales pitch’s, and only stops after scolded by the store manager.

Downtrodden, he goes to Fiverr, and checks his sales… none… why doesn’t anyone want to buy his Business Cards designs? He may have gotten the cards themselves from GraphicRiver but he photoshopped his name on them himself!

He looks at his gig, only 4 sales in the past 3 months. Yes, the description is in broken English, but people should care about about the quality of his service, not the quality of his gig description!

Mcdonald’s lobby is about to close down. He spends his last dollar on a cheeseburger, packs up, and leaves. At least the rain has stopped…

He walks back to the corner of Main and 61st, down a thin dark alley, where he hides in the crevice behind an abandoned dumpster. His clothes stunk, and he was still wet and cold.

He turns on his laptop, and in a last plea of help goes on the Fiverr forums.

“Please, how i get sale? i make living for Fiverrrr, this bad! buy gig plz”

He ate his hamburger in that dark alley… depression eating away at his soul…

Why was the world against him? Why won’t nobody give him sale…?

The lamp on the street corner dies, throwing him into complete darkness. His body as cold as his unwanted heart. He shivered. More… sales…

The sky is dark, and the rain is pouring in sheets. A guy, mid-thirties, is running through the rain, clutching his Macbook for dear life. He encased it in an Aldi’s bag he found in the trash to make sure it does not get wet.

He makes it to the door of a Mcdonalds, and walks inside, sodding wet, rain dripping from his soaked clothing. Sitting at a table, he plugs his laptop in, and connects to the Free Wifi. He looks around and tries to make idle conversation with people, trying to boast about how he is a professional digital marketer, but people ignore his sales pitch’s, and only stops after scolded by the store manager.

Downtrodden, he goes to Fiverr, and checks his sales… none… why doesn’t anyone want to buy his Business Cards designs? He may have gotten the cards themselves from GraphicRiver but he photoshopped his name on them himself!

He looks at his gig, only 4 sales in the past 3 months. Yes, the description is in broken English, but people should care about about the quality of his service, not the quality of his gig description!

Mcdonald’s lobby is about to close down. He spends his last dollar on a cheeseburger, packs up, and leaves. At least the rain has stopped…

He walks back to the corner of Main and 61st, down a thin dark alley, where he hides in the crevice behind an abandoned dumpster. His clothes stunk, and he was still wet and cold.

He turns on his laptop, and in a last plea of help goes on the Fiverr forums.

“Please, how i get sale? i make living for Fiverrrr, this bad! buy gig plz”

He ate his hamburger in that dark alley… depression eating away at his soul…

The lamp on the street corner dies, throwing him into complete darkness. His body as cold as his unwanted heart. He shivered. More… sales…

Just one of those things I wish I knew the answer to

Archived