Those Childish Posts

parradesigns

A guy asked for help saying that he is not getting any sales, I checked out his gigs and pointed out that all of this gig sample images belonged to another person, and if he wants to be successful he needs to be honest and use his own work.

His response: “You suck!”

Does that qualify as childish?? 😜

Rather simple discussion topic, could make for some funny or interesting posts:

What’s the most childish post, response or recurring theme of posts you’ve seen on the Fiverr forums?

When people say they aren’t getting sales and are thinking about giving up, and you look at their profile and they joined less than a week ago.

😂

A guy asked for help saying that he is not getting any sales, I checked out his gigs and pointed out that all of this gig sample images belonged to another person, and if he wants to be successful he needs to be honest and use his own work.

His response: “You suck!”

Does that qualify as childish?? 😜

I checked out his gigs and pointed out that all of this gig sample images belonged to another person

EVERY DAMN TIME

they joined less than a week ago

EVERY

DAMN

TIME

"Please, please, please hire me, I’ll do whatever. I need money. Fiverr is my only source of income!"

Checked his profile:

2 sales in 2 months 😕

I saw a guy saying ‘Fiverr is my only source of income’ and ‘Fiverr is how I made my living’

He had 9 reviews

By the looks of it, Fiverr’s the Number 1 cause of people living below the poverty line

This is why people need numerous forms of income. One main one and 1 or 2 to supplement that. I am just starting out, but I have a youtube channel, a few small ebooks, AND my main is going to be Fiverr.

Putting all your eggs in one basket is a recipe for disaster.

This is why people need numerous forms of income. One main one and 1 or 2 to supplement that. I am just starting out, but I have a youtube channel, a few small ebooks, AND my main is going to be Fiverr.

Oh… I would vote for that quote all the time!

I think if you have a well-paying-ish job and you start making tons of sales on Fiverr, there’s real potential to be pretty damn wealthy

I think if you have a well-paying-ish job and you start making tons of sales on Fiverr, there’s real potential to be pretty damn wealthy

My mother in law runs her own publishing business, but also has a Fiverr account. By the 6th of April she already had 1800 dollars in Fiverr revenue for the month, and this is a SIDE BUSINESS for her. Something to do to make a little extra cash 😂

My mother in law runs her own publishing business, but also has a Fiverr account. By the 6th of April she already had 1800 dollars in Fiverr revenue for the month, and this is a SIDE BUSINESS for her. Something to do to make a little extra cash 😂

That’s for all newbies who ask if selling on Fiverr is good or not

They must be living in a breadboard on the corner of Main St if 1 sale a month is a living

They must be living in a breadboard on the corner of Main St if 1 sale a month is a living

Just imagine

A guy sits, looking dejected, his Macbook Pro on his lap, plugged into charge in the mains box of a lamp post. People drop him coins - feeble change - and scraps of food as they pass by.

Leeching internet from the nearby McDonald’s, he tries desperately to convince people they need a business card designed, showing them stolen downloaded mockups from the first website listed on Google. The stench of his unwashed clothes drives people away, but he cannot wash. He spent the money from his 8th and 9th reviews on food for the week.

With no other choice, the self-proclaimed business afficionado - one who had 4 reviews on an ‘I will give you professional business tips’ gig - sells his Macbook Pro and his Fiverr account for $10 to the first person offering and invests it in sandwiches to resell on the street for a loss

Archived