Accept or Decline ? Problem with buyer

inaram

Hello, I`ve done my project, VO 550 words script in 24h like they want, I have professional equipment but buyer clicked dispute. They are not satisfied with “quality”, besides my professional microphone.
They got 4 files, 3 wav and 1 mp3, so what I should do? They want I work for free? They made custom offer, because, they don´t have more money.

Politely communicate with your buyer to figure out ‘exactly’, why he/she is unsatisfied. If you don’t know what the problem is, then you can’t resolve the issue to his/her liking. Which is the ultimate goal here, I hope you and the buyer can get this sorted amicably.

Politely communicate with your buyer to figure out ‘exactly’, why he/she is unsatisfied. If you don’t know what the problem is, then you can’t resolve the issue to his/her liking. Which is the ultimate goal here, I hope you and the buyer can get this sorted amicably.

Tnx @nikavoice for reply. I did modification, its was a big job for 24h, they have all files, my buyer have their own dissatisfied client who cut part of my file, and make it to sound noisy. Like I said, I have professional equipment, so its strange situation for me. I don´t know what to do, I don´t want bad review, I want everything to be professional and clear.

Hello, I`ve done my project, VO 550 words script in 24h like they want, I have professional equipment but buyer clicked dispute. They are not satisfied with “quality”, besides my professional microphone.

They got 4 files, 3 wav and 1 mp3, so what I should do? They want I work for free? They made custom offer, because, they don´t have more money.

O 550 words script in 24h like they want, I have professional equipment but buyer clicked dispute. They are not satisfied with “quality”, besides my professional microphone.

I Agree, post your work here. As a seller, I know that it can be a challenge, but it would be a great way to get unbiased feedback.

While it probably doesn’t apply to you, having pro equipment doesn’t mean the quality of audio is strong. It may be very strong, or it can be just OK.

Your recording space, software, processing steps all contribute far more than most pro equipment. Having great equipment is important, but there are many other factors.

Note you can’t please everybody, but without hearing the audio there is no way to know if they are just trying to get free work, or if there is a real issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived