Jump to content
  • 0

unable to withdraw my earnings on fiverr after the account has been blocked.


michael_ric01

Question

Good dey fiverr forum. I have issues withdrawing from my fiverr acct on this acct username; the account got blocked with $459 pending and after 90 days withdrawal link was sent but we were unable to withdraw the fund due to the link expired before the normal 7days interval. i have contacted fiverr support but no solution. in the process the account was blocked again so i waited for another 3 months but the withdrawal link was not sent. support is not even responding to my request this is bad experience .. please at fiverr i need help resolving this issues. Thank you i am looking for your response. i pray our labor will not be in vain.

  • Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Hi @michael_ric01,

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum.

Before we continue, let me just remind you that sharing details such as email addresses is not allowed here at Fiverr, and that goes for the Forum as well.

Here are our Forum Rules you can check out, as well as this Withdraw your earnings article that might have an answer to your questions.

Our Customer Support team will be happy to help with this, so feel free to open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com.

Hope this helps 🍀

  • Like 8
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, michael_ric01 said:

Thanks for your feedback @ana tomy..i have reached out to fiverr support several times with no response anyway i am going to give it a trial once again. that is why i am here to seek for help.

@ana_tomy & @Lena - ⬆️This is the issue with restricted accounts - any ticket created by a user with a restricted account gets ignored, even if this person has a legitimate concern.

@michael_ric01's issue is a common one - Users with restricted accounts will be given 7 days to withdraw their funds (but the system doesn't allow them to do so). These users reach out to Fiverr CS (who ignores their pleas simply because it is coming from a restricted account). Meanwhile, the clock is ticking and if it expires, Fiverr then uses it as grounds for saying that the user didn't use the 7 days to do a withdrawal.

Fiverr's site is very glitchy and these users cannot withdraw because of it. In order to get heard/helped by CS, @michael_ric01 will need someone (a real person) from Fiverr to override this automatic response so that this issue can be resolved by CS. Can either of you help? Thanks in advance for all for help!

  • Like 8
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hi there @michael_ric01 

Please check your email. 

Thanks. 

18 hours ago, vickieito said:

Can either of you help?

@vickieito you know we are always here to help. It's just that sometimes we cannot catch all the issues on the Forum. That is why we truly appreciate your help and please always tag us or send us a message. We are happy to help in any way we can. 

  • Like 6
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, Lena said:

you know we are always here to help. It's just that sometimes we cannot catch all the issues on the Forum.

@Lena & @ana_tomy - Sorry if I came off as demanding, bossy, or impatient! That wasn't my intention. You both have been doing an amazing job at keeping the forum clean. Thanks for all your help!

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 hours ago, vickieito said:

@Lena & @ana_tomy - Sorry if I came off as demanding, bossy, or impatient! That wasn't my intention. You both have been doing an amazing job at keeping the forum clean. Thanks for all your help!

@vickieito Please know that we have never thought that, not even for a second! I (we), genuinely appreciate you and all the help we receive from you. Thank you for your kind words, and please continue to assist us in making this Community even more amazing. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 1/16/2024 at 12:44 AM, vickieito said:

s issue is a common one - Users with restricted accounts will be given 7 days to withdraw their funds (but the system doesn't allow them to do so). These users reach out to Fiverr CS (who ignores their pleas simply because it is coming from a restricted account). Meanwhile, the clock is ticking and if it expires, Fiverr then uses it as grounds for saying that the user didn't use the 7 days to do a withdrawal.

 

On 1/16/2024 at 12:44 AM, vickieito said:

@ana_tomy & @Lena - ⬆️This is the issue with restricted accounts - any ticket created by a user with a restricted account gets ignored, even if this person has a legitimate concern.

@michael_ric01's issue is a common one - Users with restricted accounts will be given 7 days to withdraw their funds (but the system doesn't allow them to do so). These users reach out to Fiverr CS (who ignores their pleas simply because it is coming from a restricted account). Meanwhile, the clock is ticking and if it expires, Fiverr then uses it as grounds for saying that the user didn't use the 7 days to do a withdrawal.

Fiverr's site is very glitchy and these users cannot withdraw because of it. In order to get heard/helped by CS, @michael_ric01 will need someone (a real person) from Fiverr to override this automatic response so that this issue can be resolved by CS. Can either of you help? Thanks in advance for all for help!

i meet the sameproblem as @michael_ric01

my account is blokced from 2023-09-25, and disabled on November 25th .Has balance: US$2,276.89
Your customer support said i can withdraw money after 3 month : ( case: 10730744),
On 23rd, Fed,  i just received fivver notification to withdraw money, and after i clicked the link to login, it shows it expired, and after i login account , i can't withdraw money too , the paypal/payponeer button is can't choose at all.
Your notification said I have 7 days to withdraw, i contacted your customer service(case :11154145), he just tell me the nonsense reply, tell me how to withdraw money, if it is system problem , how can i process ?

I know Fiverr will close account on 30,Feb, then i will loose completely for my account &FUNDS . anything else i can do?

Hope you can HELP ME SOLVE THIS URGENT issue。 

Best Regards, 

Vicky

 

T

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 1/15/2024 at 9:44 PM, vickieito said:

@ana_tomy & @Lena - ⬆️This is the issue with restricted accounts - any ticket created by a user with a restricted account gets ignored, even if this person has a legitimate concern.

@michael_ric01's issue is a common one - Users with restricted accounts will be given 7 days to withdraw their funds (but the system doesn't allow them to do so). These users reach out to Fiverr CS (who ignores their pleas simply because it is coming from a restricted account). Meanwhile, the clock is ticking and if it expires, Fiverr then uses it as grounds for saying that the user didn't use the 7 days to do a withdrawal.

Fiverr's site is very glitchy and these users cannot withdraw because of it. In order to get heard/helped by CS, @michael_ric01 will need someone (a real person) from Fiverr to override this automatic response so that this issue can be resolved by CS. Can either of you help? Thanks in advance for all for help!

"I am still facing the same issue with my withdrawal being disabled and it has not been resolved yet. My account was disabled on December 27th and I have been waiting for the past 90 days to receive my money. Now that the 90 days have passed, I expected my payout method to be enabled, but it is still disabled. I am in dire need of this money and I am stuck with this issue. Fiver CS has not been helpful and they have not provided a solution to this issue. I request you to kindly help me resolve this problem."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 1/17/2024 at 5:47 PM, Lena said:

@vickieito Please know that we have never thought that, not even for a second! I (we), genuinely appreciate you and all the help we receive from you. Thank you for your kind words, and please continue to assist us in making this Community even more amazing. 

"I am still facing the same issue with my withdrawal being disabled and it has not been resolved yet. My account was disabled on December 27th and I have been waiting for the past 90 days to receive my money. Now that the 90 days have passed, I expected my payout method to be enabled, but it is still disabled. I am in dire need of this money and I am stuck with this issue. Fiver CS has not been helpful and they have not provided a solution to this issue. I request you to kindly help me resolve this problem."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
22 hours ago, tubaasnari said:

"I am still facing the same issue with my withdrawal being disabled and it has not been resolved yet. My account was disabled on December 27th and I have been waiting for the past 90 days to receive my money. Now that the 90 days have passed, I expected my payout method to be enabled, but it is still disabled. I am in dire need of this money and I am stuck with this issue. Fiver CS has not been helpful and they have not provided a solution to this issue. I request you to kindly help me resolve this problem."

Hi @tubaasnari, If you didn't get an email from Fiverr with withdrawal instructions, then most likely your account is still under review. It can take longer than 90 days, and I can see that @ana_tomy did follow up on your ticket about 8 hours ago. Please allow the team time to complete their review and get back to you. Adding more tickets will only slow down their process.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Hi @vickieito I recently contacted Fiverr customer support regarding a serious issue that I faced on the platform. Unfortunately, I was extremely disappointed with their response. My account was hacked by someone on December 27th, 2023, and the hacker withdrew my hard-earned money. After that, my account was disabled, and I had to wait for 90 days to get a response from Fiverr's customer support team. However, the response I received was not what I was expecting. Despite waiting for 90 days, I was told that they could not return my payment, even the pending payment. This is unacceptable, and I feel let down by such a big platform that cannot safeguard its users' accounts and funds. Losing my available payment due to a hacking issue is a serious matter, and I hope Fiverr can take immediate action to prevent this from happening again in the future. It's frustrating to think that a hacker can easily withdraw a seller's funds on such a prominent platform. I urge Fiverr to review their security measures and ensure that their users' accounts and funds are protected.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, tubaasnari said:

My account was hacked by someone on December 27th, 2023, and the hacker withdrew my hard-earned money. After that, my account was disabled, and I had to wait for 90 days to get a response from Fiverr's customer support team. However, the response I received was not what I was expecting.

Oh, that's disappointing! How did your account get shut down...by the hacker, by you (via help desk ticket), or by Fiverr (via a flag)?

When my account was hacked in May 2023, the hacker withdrew my Earnings and then shut down my account. I was chatting with a customer and suddenly got kicked out (and couldn't log back in - the account no longer existed). I had to search my junk mail for the email from Fiverr stating that my account was shut down "per my request." I forwarded that email to Fiverr support and opened a help desk ticket. Fiverr said that my account was shut down by the hacker with the reason of "I have multiple accounts." Which was untrue. Luckily, Fiverr did reinstate my account after 4 days (in restricted mode), and I was able to message my buyers after 6 days and have full access after 14 days (it took some time to re-verify my phone number). I also got compensated for the Earnings that I lost due to the hacker.

I wonder why our experiences are so different, when we were both hacked and the hackers withdrew our Earnings.

@tubaasnari, Can you provide more details on how you found out your account was hacked (and how you think the hacker got access to your account)? For me, I believe it was through a downloaded file sent to me by a potential buyer.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Oh, that's disappointing! How did your account get shut down...by the hacker, by you (via help desk ticket), or by Fiverr (via a flag)?

When my account was hacked in May 2023, the hacker withdrew my Earnings and then shut down my account. I was chatting with a customer and suddenly got kicked out (and couldn't log back in - the account no longer existed). I had to search my junk mail for the email from Fiverr stating that my account was shut down "per my request." I forwarded that email to Fiverr support and opened a help desk ticket. Fiverr said that my account was shut down by the hacker with the reason of "I have multiple accounts." Which was untrue. Luckily, Fiverr did reinstate my account after 4 days (in restricted mode), and I was able to message my buyers after 6 days and have full access after 14 days (it took some time to re-verify my phone number). I also got compensated for the Earnings that I lost due to the hacker.

I wonder why our experiences are so different, when we were both hacked and the hackers withdrew our Earnings.

@tubaasnari, Can you provide more details on how you found out your account was hacked (and how you think the hacker got access to your account)? For me, I believe it was through a downloaded file sent to me by a potential buyer.

@vickieito Yes, I received a message from a buyer who had sent me a file. However, by mistake, I ended up downloading the wrong file. The very next day, I received a notification asking for phone verification. Assuming it was from Fiverr, I provided the code without thinking twice. However, to my surprise, my available balance turned to zero overnight.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 hours ago, vickieito said:

How did your account get shut down...by the hacker, by you (via help desk ticket), or by Fiverr (via a flag)?

@tubaasnari - Can you answer this question as well? ⬆️ I'm trying to figure out why you were given a 90-day account review - that usually happens when an account is flagged for violating Fiverr's ToS. Why was your account disabled? Was it flagged?

For me, Fiverr was able to confirm pretty quickly that the hacker logged in to my account (bypassing the 2-factor authentication) and withdrew to a different PayPal account before submitting a request to shut down my account. Since it was all done on Fiverr's platform, Fiverr was able to confirm the suspicious activity, restore my account, and compensate me for my loss. My account was temporarily disabled until I completed all the security measures to protect my account, but it was never suspended, or flagged for review by the Trust & Safety team.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...