GOLDEN TIPS about BUYER REQUESTS πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

studio_riyana

poll  

260 members have voted

1. 1. poll

Thank you so much for this… I believe this can help…
But, it’s been two months on fiverr now and only one sale made…
If you guys don’t mind, am a natural artist and cartoonist.
In case you won’t mind, you can hit my inbox up… My delivery is very fast and my works are cool!

Thank you so much for this… I believe this can help…

But, it’s been two months on fiverr now and only one sale made…

If you guys don’t mind, am a natural artist and cartoonist.

In case you won’t mind, you can hit my inbox up… My delivery is very fast and my works are cool!

Yes! I was a level 2 seller on fiverr few years ago and I had to stop freelancing since I got a good job with high salary. Unfortunately my company wasn’t good for me with my new boss. I just quite my job and start working on my own studio and online. I think this is better than working under someone else. But I don’t ask anyone else to quite his/her job and start working online bcoz there should be a job diversity. If farmers quite their job and start working online ha haa πŸ˜‚

Yes! I was a level 2 seller on fiverr few years ago and I had to stop freelancing since I got a good job with high salary. Unfortunately my company wasn’t good for me with my new boss. I just quite my job and start working on my own studio and online. I think this is better than working under someone else. But I don’t ask anyone else to quite his/her job and start working online bcoz there should be a job diversity. If farmers quite their job and start working online ha haa πŸ˜‚

Hahaha! That’s some intense hunger on its way there!

In case, no one should forget…

Am a CARTOONIST!!!πŸ“£

Archived