Buyer defaulted

chloe_harris

It’s also worth noting that you have 1 4-star review.

And that’s it. Clearly you didn’t go the extra mile to please this customer, who is always right, because they are a customer. And because of this always right customer, you can’t use BR.

But that’s OK: the buyer is always right.

It’s a public forum, Marvin, anything you post is fair game for anyone else who wants to talk.

Excuse me for being confused about a piece of information regarding your family off Fiverr and their business practice off Fiverr in your rant about how stuff off Fiverr doesn’t matter as it is off Fiverr. I can see why I would be confused, not least because

a) I have no idea who your family was or what they did up until this post. Now I do!

b) But it also has nothing to do with Fiverr.

The customer is often wrong. I’m not going to give up and be $200 short because of that. In fact, the only “word of mouth” you might get from this is hey guys this idiot works for free, go hire him huehuehue. Hardly a customer at that point, and the word of mouth is so pointless it isn’t work it.

Oh and you cannot cancel an order once it is completed. You can go “Outside” of Fiverr and do a PayPal dispute, but that will BE OUTSIDE of Fiverr.

Yes you can. Don’t talk to me about my confusion and young mindedness when you can barely say a sentence without contradiction, plz.

wow, I did not suggest anyone to be:subservient. I am amused and said what needed to be said in my part. peace.

You are, though.

My family purchased a liquor store,(kearnyliquors.com) and like all business we had to learn this rule. Why? Because the 1st form of Advertising and most effective is WORD-OF-MOUTH. We quickly unfavorably had to adopt. it is what it is. If there is no customers, there is no business. If no one finds your services useful, then there is no use for them.

Sounds like subservience to me, a lesson which your family taught you OFF FIVERR.

wow, I did not suggest anyone to be:subservient. I am amused and said what needed to be said in my part. peace.

Hey Kid, take what I wrote to you with kindness. Peace.

Thanks everyone. I did as advised. I have contacted Support and I hope they do the needful. Thanks.

Well, good luck, but you screwed up here as I said–you won’t see the money again. At best, the always-right “customer” will be kicked offsite by T&S. But you won’t see the $$$.

Well, good luck, but you screwed up here as I said–you won’t see the money again. At best, the always-right “customer” will be kicked offsite by T&S. But you won’t see the $$$.

Well, I would not have come here if I knew what to do. Now I know what to do if such happens again.

You were unfortunately scammed out of the time you spent on creating these articles.

Lessons for the future:

1. Never, ever give a refund unless you feel it’s best to do so.
  2. Do not create agreements like in your case: “I’ll cancel this one and you’ll reorder”
  3. ALWAYS contact support and ask them to handle the refund process.
  4. If the client really wants your work, they will be there every step of the way.

Partial refunds are a sad reality. Never undervalue yourself. If certain behavior comes out of a buyer don’t hesitate to terminate your order with them.

💡 Joe

Archived