Where are my gig extras?

re7336

What DJ, said! 😀

Screen capture of your last gig.

868209876_GigExtra.thumb.jpg.c2d157aa1923618482a088b85486192e.jpg

EDIT: I did not purchase. This is just a screen capture to show you that it’s there.

What DJ, said! 😀

Screen capture of your last gig.

0ac32d07e3bb7e3084f061b9db4d90b87a78bef4.jpg

EDIT: I did not purchase. This is just a screen capture to show you that it’s there.

Thank you!

Actually the gig I was asking about was denied for some stupid reason -_- !

hopefully this one makes it through (also can’t see the extras on it, glad they’re there)

and yea I agree with dj you should have purchased 😛 more than once to be sure too haha

I think this info would be useful to be displayed without having to click the order button! It should be right there on the gig page in plain sight showing services offered and prices. I imagine many buyers don’t know that they could click the order button to see additional services or their prices.

I think this info would be useful to be displayed without having to click the order button! It should be right there on the gig page in plain sight showing services offered and prices. I imagine many buyers don’t know that they could click the order button to see additional services or their prices.

I imagine many buyers don’t know that they could click the order button to see additional services or their prices.

Nope.

I don’t click order to see if a seller has extras either. I only do it whenever someone needs me to check out their gigs.

@gina_riley2

I see we have to select a package to then see the extras.

So if someone wants extras but does not see them in the packages they may not know that if they click on “select” they will then be shown what extras are available.

-----------------------------------

So if someone wants extras but does not see them in the packages they may not know that if they click on “select” they will then be shown what extras are available.

Not many buyers, including me, would click the buy icon just to see what the extras are so that is not a very good design.

I like the older design better where I can see all the extras on the gig page.

-----------------------------------

Not many buyers, including me, would click the buy icon just to see what the extras are so that is not a very good design.

I like the older design better where I can see all the extras on the gig page.

I agree Gina. It would be nice to let potential buyers see all the offerings they can choose before selecting a package. They may miss buying a gig that offers exactly what they wanted.

Wait so this is a new thing on Fiverr? I haven’t been here but I could see everything including gig extras on my gigs, that’s why it was weird not having it on new gigs
I thought it was my browser or something

I agree that’s not very smart, especially that people are used to seeing everything, they might assume there are no gig extras

I believe the best practice so far is to just point it out or remind the buyers that there are gig extras

Archived