What's your favourite cocktail?

capitalquality

If beer, my favorite right now is any good HefeWeizen. My favorite wine is Chateau St Michelle Riesling. For a real cocktail, though, I like simple ones like a Screwdriver, or plain Belvedere with ginger ale. Like DJ I also enjoy a bourbon and coke although I lean to Crown over Jack because I like those fuzzy blue bags with the gold rope.

If beer, my favorite right now is any good HefeWeizen. My favorite wine is Chateau St Michelle Riesling. For a real cocktail, though, I like simple ones like a Screwdriver, or plain Belvedere with ginger ale. Like DJ I also enjoy a bourbon and coke although I lean to Crown over Jack because I like those fuzzy blue bags with the gold rope.

although I lean to Crown over Jack

###Noooooooo😱

Cuz:

2d2.jpg.577585f4de79113d8b3806e7b6b1a19f.jpg

I like those fuzzy blue bags with the gold rope

Influenced by cheap glitz. Seems legit. 🙂

image.jpg.cbbcc8a60b8255442c4f199803eb1708.jpg

I like those fuzzy blue bags with the gold rope

Influenced by cheap glitz. Seems legit. 🙂

4b4148aa4bb83ef1a0562e8f3491c2cc38aed5d1.jpg

Oh I LOVE cheap glitz! Some of my favorite things are my $10 iridescent gold high tops and a fake $15 Rollexx (including genuine diamonellez) that was a gift from an exchange student.

Archived