Fiverr Birthday Card Contest Results are out!

divyagoel

Guest monika143

I liked the chadviva’s design the most…and divya’s design is also different…bt I think fiverr has considered illustrated artworks…

@raventl Thanks Drazen. Appreciate your kind words 🙂

By the way, did you participate in this B’day card contest? I saw some cute designs in your gigs. Specially in the “FUNNY Happy Birthday Wrecking Ball message” Gig. Ha ha that’s Awesome 😁

Thank you :))

I didn’t participate because I work on video greetings and also I didn’t know about this contest till yesterday 😃

@djgodknows… Ohh yes…this was mine…i think that does not seems like a birthday card but just try to sum up the things when i hear the word fiverr,So Happy birthday fiverr from my side 🙂

@djgodknows… Ohh yes…this was mine…i think that does not seems like a birthday card but just try to sum up the things when i hear the word fiverr,So Happy birthday fiverr from my side 🙂

Guy on the left is kinda hot. I love me some older men.

Guy on the left is kinda hot. I love me some older men.

yes,that’s fiverr co-founder and CEO and both are very influential people…

Happy birthday to us! To celebrate our 7th anniversary, we invited our community to design original and creative birthday greeting cards. All of the cards delighted and surprised us—a true testament to the ingenuity of the doers in our community! Below are the top 10 cards, available for free download for the next time you have an occasion to celebrate!

By Hannah Curran - Fiverr Team

http://blog.fiverr.com/party-can-design-want-madeonfiverr-birthday-card-contest/

Congratulations, I would like to wish to the people who won this contest. You guys are awesome Thank you!

Also, here is the one I made for Fiverr 7th birthday

You guys can download it!!

1116620381_Hi5Fiverrbdaycard.thumb.jpg.4b40f126fd6ae5dc9b740e6e4c52dd33.jpg

Archived