Gig SEO Tips to Rank it Better on Fiverr

raselkhondokar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! Thank you for these information. By the way, naming delivery files with our gig keywords will have any effect on gig ranking??

Thanks!

Naleen

Hi Naleen,

No need to rename a delivery file with Keyword. It will not effect anything just deliver files with the original file name that buyer provided.

Thank you.

Hi Naleen,

No need to rename a delivery file with Keyword. It will not effect anything just deliver files with the original file name that buyer provided.

Thank you.

@raselkhondokar You shouldn’t share advice when you don’t know the answer to the question.

@naleen123

There was a fiverrcast episode that featured an interview with Fiverr’s SEO guru, and he talked about how re-naming your files with keywords is actually a good strategy because Fiverr’s SERP eventually picks up on that.

@raselkhondokar You shouldn’t share advice when you don’t know the answer to the question.

@naleen123

There was a fiverrcast episode that featured an interview with Fiverr’s SEO guru, and he talked about how re-naming your files with keywords is actually a good strategy because Fiverr’s SERP eventually picks up on that.

Oh, I did not hear that Fever cast episode can you please provide episode link here? However, I do not like it too much because some buyer can be unhappy if you change their original file name and no one will want to make their buyer unhappy for a little SEO benefit.

@naleen123

Can you please tell me which files are you talking about?

Oh, I did not hear that Fever cast episode can you please provide episode link here? However, I do not like it too much because some buyer can be unhappy if you change their original file name and no one will want to make their buyer unhappy for a little SEO benefit.

if a file name makes your buyer unhappy, you need to educate your buyer.

Feel free to not follow this piece of advice.

l have been in Fiverr for less than a week now and l am yet to get an order However, reading from your post, l have seen l have quite a lot to do on my gigs. Your tips are helpful and l believe once l apply them, some positive changes will be seen…many thanks

Archived