What a legit GIG looks like?

therelaxer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What part of your name or picture says female? 🙂

What part of your name or picture says female?

Click on her name, and you will see the link to her Fiverr profile. Once you see her Fiverr profile, you will see her name, too, and it’s definitely not a guy’s name. 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Oh, btw…not to create another topic and flood the forum. I have a question: "Can i give freebie seo to prove i’m legit and doing a good job? Or against the rules? I’m sure there is a written rule, but i dont break any rules for asking 🙂

No way to give freebies away I’m afraid!

Guest offlinehelpers

What part of your name or picture says female?

Click on her name, and you will see the link to her Fiverr profile. Once you see her Fiverr profile, you will see her name, too, and it’s definitely not a guy’s name. 🙂

I may put a picture up at some point, but it might scare all Fiverr users away!

Guest offlinehelpers

Maybe you should put up one like the scammer OP mentioned. She looked purdy… lol

And about 30 years younger than me!

Too much work 🙂

Too much work

Two clicks are too much work? I do hope you put more effort into looking for the gigs you need. 😁

Can i give freebie seo to prove i’m legit and doing a good job?

You can’t sell a service for free, the lowest price for a gig is $5. And you can only get a review for a gig you sell, so… You can do work for free, but then there will be no reviews telling potential clients that you’re good at what you do.

Guest offlinehelpers

This is the 2nd time you encourage me to scam people 🙂 What’s wrong with you? :)))

It was meant in a tongue in cheek way I think!

Guest offlinehelpers

And about 30 years younger than me!

Rubbish, you are as young as you feel in your heart ❤️

That’s very true @djgodknows - in which case, I should look about 10 years younger than her!

@catwriter @offlinehelpers @therelaxer

Technically, he COULD!

This is how.

->Buyer buys gig

-> He delivers

-> Buyer leaves review

He or buyer contacts Customer Support, to cancel and refund order.

-> Order Refunded

-> Buyer Happy

-> He is left with a review

(Sadly his cancellation rating is F$#&!d tho…!) 😒 LOL

I’ll just stick with my dayjob and adsense. If any gigs come up, i will gladly deliver them, but i fear it will be a long time till my 1st order comes along. 😛 My 1st buyer is probably 5 years old now…will take some time.

I’ll just stick with my dayjob and adsense. If any gigs come up, i will gladly deliver them, but i fear it will be a long time till my 1st order comes along. 😛 My 1st buyer is probably 5 years old now…will take some time.

adsense

Yeah man, add some senses into people! 😜

Dont laugh, in the last year, i make more from adsense then my dayjob 🙂 In a few years i will pull out my glove and slap my manager’s face and say: “I quit!” (then they suspend my adsense and i come crawling back)

2 hours and no Sales in Queue 😦 Me me! Pick me! I give 10$, i give 25! I give 1000!

Nothing 😦

Dont laugh, in the last year, i make more from adsense then my dayjob 🙂 In a few years i will pull out my glove and slap my manager’s face and say: “I quit!” (then they suspend my adsense and i come crawling back)

I am I’m impressed you

Make

Money with Adsense. I always fear they can shut your account down for no reason. Seems risky. Good on you mate.

Archived