So this is the new Forum

cyaxrex

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest, it was the time-travel part that took the time

Yes, what these poor forumites don’t realize is just how hard time travel is from a practical perspective. There’s the maths for a start, before you even get to fine tuning the flux capacitor…

Anyway, I’m pleased your well (apparently) but how is the new pup? still peeing by the table leg?

Yes, what these poor forumites don’t realize is just how hard time travel is from a practical perspective. There’s the maths for a start, before you even get to fine tuning the flux capacitor…

Anyway, I’m pleased your well (apparently) but how is the new pup? still peeing by the table leg?

It’s lucky Excel has an inbuilt time travel function.

The pup has stopped peeing by the table leg and has moved on to eating it.

Understandable.

You mentioned that you were shearing alpacas. Did I imagine it, or did you say once that you make things from their hides/whatever it is you shear from alpacas?

I’d have to skin them to do things with their hides though one died last week and I did consider it. Briefly. I do things with their fleeces. At the moment the thing I’m doing with their fleeces is ignoring doing more constructive things with them but eventually they’ll be carded and spun. Then knitted, maybe. Or felted, perhaps. or used as rat bedding, more likely.

I’d have to skin them to do things with their hides though one died last week and I did consider it. Briefly. I do things with their fleeces. At the moment the thing I’m doing with their fleeces is ignoring doing more constructive things with them but eventually they’ll be carded and spun. Then knitted, maybe. Or felted, perhaps. or used as rat bedding, more likely.

There is so much in this comment that I cannot relate to, except for knitting, I understand knitting.

Are they pet rats or is it another hilarious typo?

Capital Quality you have the life I have always dreamed of. Tell me, could you ever accept a man with two wee gammy Chihuahias into you hold? Also, I can make amazing onion bajis and corned beef pie and mash if that helps.

There is so much in this comment that I cannot relate to, except for knitting, I understand knitting.

Are they pet rats or is it another hilarious typo?

Do keep up Eoin. Alpacas!

EDIT: can a girl not love, and feel? Can a girl not feel, and share? Can a girl not spam a button with half an eye on a prize?

You had me at Onion bhajis

You had me at Alpacas and earthquakes. Just to be sure though, you would take the Chi’s? They don’t make too much wool and they are terrified of big land movements but eventually I’ll have enough to man a sleigh and conquer the whole world!

Archived