Sponsor a Millennial Today

writer99025

Probably’s millennials. This time tomorrow, you will have a crowd of insane trendy’s protesting on your doorstep due to the fact that you have just purposefully triggered them.

Funny story about millennials incidentally. Over here in Europe, the millennial/trendy thing to do these days is grow a big beard and dress like a lumberjack. Anyway, I was talking to this guy a while back with an insane beard and I asked him how long it took to grow. He said 6 months which due to the size of it was impossible. I said this and the millennial in question then took great pleasure in telling me how he uses Regain, a topical male hair growth drug directly on his face every day to facilitate faster growth.

Now I know Regain and the active ingredient minoxidil very well. I used for a while back in 2012. The only problem is that while it works to grow hair (in many cases), it comes with a shed of side effects. It was originally formulated a blood pressure drug. This being the case, prolonged use can cause heart problems, liver problems and when used topically, literally destroys your skins elasticity.

Anyway, knowing this, I felt the need to warn this bloke that really he should stop smearing Regain foam around his face or anywhere near his mouth especially. To this he then just laughed, padded me on the back and told me not to worry, he’d heard already about the side effects of Regain foam. - That’s why he buys pure minoxidil neat and uses it like aftershave!

I was left in awe at the level of stupidity.

Don’t worry.
A Millennial protest doesn’t usually do much. Most will feel that by clicking “Vote Down” they will have done the most powerful thing they can to get back at you.
It’s possible that a few extremist millennials will change their FB profile picture to a picture of you with an ominous looking filter for approx 24 hours before moving on to the other pressing issues of the day, namely what they are about to eat.

Don´t worry, probably just because their fine-motor skills aren´t working too well, it´s hard to hit the upvoting button with the downvoting one towering over it like that. 😉
But honestly, why does this thing need to be in a red box like that.

I had upvoted btw, just because.

Archived