Posting about Suggestions - Ask for Help Here?

fonthaunt

Please do not ask for suggestions in the Suggestion Box. You can ask for help, suggestions, tips etc. elsewhere on the forum. Conversations is a place for lots of things, so if you aren’t sure you could try there, but more ideas for you are in this post. Also, please do not try to use the Suggestion Box to ask staff to check on your Support ticket.

Staff only checks the “Box” occasionally so for crisis you are better off checking back on your ticket or trying the Support Team social media pages. Don’t ask for ticket help here.

The Suggestion Box is here for users to submit their suggestions and ideas for something that you think would improve the Fiverr site for all buyers, sellers, and readers.

The Suggestion Box is not for Bug Reports (which goes in Bugs) or Tips, and not for Ranting about things you just hate on Fiverr when you can do that in the Ranting Pot. It especially is not for asking about suggestions for your own profile, gig or how to get sales. Those posts go in Improve my Gig. 🙂

Use the Suggestion Box to help Fiverr only and get help for YOU elsewhere Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest arbroker

New Category Suggestion: “Plans, Instructions, and Manuals” or possibly just a “How to” then broken into categories.

How to build…
How to make…
How to fly…

License to own and build…

• 3 weeks later...

Seems this suggestion didn’t go into the right place. When making suggestions (as I mentioned in my reply to “rathoresingh” above, one has to choose the “Suggestion Box” category before clicking on “Post.” It’s left of the “Post” button, kind-of hidden… it reads: “Post in: (Select Category)”

Archived