Have your sales been dropping in the past couple of weeks?

magellon

Thanks John, thats true for me as well… Infact there were times when my sales dropped to the extent that I lost hopes on fiverr… but then I took a few steps similar to your tips (only 2 or 3 of them) and the sales started again…

Now I have 7 tips to follow and all of them makes sense 🙂 Thanks a lot.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your tips but will it affect my gigs ranking if I change title, description or tag?
Actually, Impression, clicks, views and orders are decreasing rapidly and some of the gigs are not getting any sales for several month!

We pay Fiverr to do the promoting for us, and not the other way around. That’s how they earn their commission. Unlike promoting your own website where you’re the only option, when you promote your Gig on Fiverr you’re promoting your competition too.

Hello,
Have to say that I really like your post, very helpful and realistic

Just need to highlight that sometimes editing or revising your Gig will get your gig down if not improved properly, correct?

so, just editing or revising my gig will simply not boom my views and clicks

Another thing, do you mean by promoting gigs via social networks, just to share your gig via your Facebook timeline? or post it to relevant Facebook or any other social network groups or pages?

Thank you

I am experiencing that has well, cause my. Impressions, views and clicks are down, next thing notice: Fiverr is updating on a regular basis, when I don’t understand for ex. Fiverr Android app just updated 3mins ago and then updates again in the next 5mins, when it is already updated. I think they are trying to limit us accamodate the new sellers while the algorithm used to feature the level 2 gigs which is the pro level on Fiverr, it seems to me that they are using a better algorithm for level one sellers. I send offers everyday in the buyer request and I only get 2-5 for the week when I describing my service by giving specific details, sometimes make few changes on gigs in other words to “get more sales”, so what I do is share each gig one time per week on each social media that I am member of, but as friend says it takes up too much of your time promoting gigs. I hope this will inspiring to all on Fiverr that are facing problems with there sales and gig performance.

Thank you reading

Best regards
Powerworld

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This a thread discussion I was searching. YES, I have a very low drop sales in this months. And I feel this not very normal, why? because I used to have 15-20 order, my monthly order 50+. Even when I raise my package (two months ago) I still have a lot of order and the drop sales started in first May. Actually, I just started to notice in the last week of April but I think it’s because the end of the months.

My stats first dropped when I raise my package. I think it’s dropped because the buyer not as much as my previous package but I still have a buyer every day (drop on the viewer). And then this month started and I have this serious drop selling every stats going red down.

Right now, I just start to make the new gig, promote it through Instagram and also in this week I always send buyer request and It kinda helps too, I see my viewer raises again in the last 3 days (but for 7 days stats, for 30 days stats still red down). Well, In the last 7 days my majority order was converting from the inbox message when clients asking for logo design. But the direct buyer from package still low.

Hope this situation will get back normal.

Guest iconicseo

Hello,

Thank you for sharing such a nice information.

Moderator Note: Gig link removed.

Regards,
Iconicseo

Guest chrylent

thanks for sharing. as my gigs were also dropping its views and impressions, I had understand what to do now. Thanks for your information and pray that I can do well. 🙂

Guest iconicseo

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review and it is excellent.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which informtion do you require for our website SEO work.

Regards,
Iconicseo

Sorry for the late response. Yes, of course you are quite right, if you are going to make changes to your gigs´ title, description and tags, make sure that you do it correctly. Regarding the promotion of your gigs, either on social media or any advertising support, make sure that you select the relevant sites or groups.

• 2 months later...

It is August now and i experiencied the worst month in over 3 years (July), i feel like fiverr site updates are damaging sales i did found fiverr has become less popular according to alexa and now i am getting worried about this situation, is it just me or July was very low for sales? . i hope it will improve

Archived