Gig Packages Pushed my gig to first page

lucidcoder

Guest bidhan77

Thanks it’s really nice tips i will use it becouse I’m a lead generator and newbie here, I want to give more extra lead and 100% satisfied guaranty of my work.

bit useful…! i still didn’t promote my gig much in social media…just few times shared.the most important thing is promoteing your gig as you can every where you find a room… if you able to do seo for your gig than it will be helpful to get you in first page and enhance your sell to…but one thing i can’t understand why i didn’t get order regularly.!?

• 1 year later...

please see my gig and suggest me which is my mistake.

Thank you

Seriously? You grave-dug an old post from a year ago, just to post a request – that is completely unrelated to the OP – for someone to take a look at your gig and help you be successful?

If you want to have someone offer you advice, please post your request in the proper forum. (HINT: That forum is called: “Improve My Gig”).

Hello, I think your gigs look good. You are in a competitive field so to have 4 reviews in your first month is actually good. It takes a long time to build up your fiverr business so just hang in there and in time things will improve for you.

It’s people like crystal who restore faith in humanity. 😂

I don’t see orders in his queues.

What brings me orders is fiverr’s marketing promoting my gigs. Fiverr can precisely control how many sales I get each day down to the hour. That’s why I get a lot of orders within an hour or two and then it stops all the time. I am wondering if others have noticed

groups of orders pouring in at once then stopping.

I am wondering if others have noticed

groups of orders pouring in at once then stopping.

Yep, I have noticed it, same thing happes to me. I thought I was the only one.

Archived