Is that good description?

threedaysdesign

•Are you one of those guys with an artistic soul and a unique imagination? Maybe you want a special design of the house or the car from your dreams. Or maybe you are more classical and you want something simple. If you want your imagination to be presented on a 3D picture, you are at the right place. In my three dimensional world nothing is impossible. I am a professional 3D designer and I will design any kind of 3D models especially for you: products, houses, interior, exterior, cars, bikes or whatever you want. Simply send me a message, we will make an agreement, you will order my gig, send me clear instructions and I promise I will not disappoint you. You will be impressed how technology can bring all of your imagination and ideas on a 3D picture.

https://www.fiverr.com/threedaysdesign/create-simple-and-professional-3d-model

This is not an area I would be likely to buy in so I can only assess your description based on wording. The area you are selling in (for that gig) isn’t one that requires perfect grammar, sentence structure or anything similar either, so I wouldn’t be too concerned about that.

I don’t see any major spelling errors or big problems with the description. Your content is fairly engaging. If I were in the market, I don’t see anything in that description that would make me hesitate much as long as your pricing and samples are good.

If there is any single thing I would change, it is what appears to be a pitch to male buyers. I know of many women in the USA (perhaps elsewhere but that’s where I am) who would be interested in this. Saying “one of those guys” might turn a potential female buyer off. Perhaps “one f those people” or “one of those folks” or whatever else works for you? I do use guys as a non-gender specific term sometimes, like “hey guys” but the way you have it written gives me a masculine vibe. That’s about it! Best of luck!

I find it okay. Good grammar and sentence structure always help, even if in your niche doesn’t specifically require it.

What I found a bit odd is, there are too many words, repeated words.

You can improve it by using paragraphs and small and to the point sentences.

It seems a bit complex, making it short, simple straightforward and clear would help you attract more customers.

P.S: See my answer for example. Straightforward, short, simple and in paragraphs for ease of reading and comprehending.

Guest tdelang

I like it, I think the idea behind it is appealing. It has a lot of words though.

I’d advice you to try to rewrite it using only half the amount of words you’re using now. That way, people are more likely to get through to the end. It also makes your goals and the benefits you provide clearer.

Archived