For sellers offering reviews

typingservice

Once the order is completed by buyer side I always get 5 star rating and positive feedback.

Always? Are you telling me 100% of your orders have ratings? Only 60% of my orders have ratings, many buyers forget to rate, a few will demand changes weeks after delivery.

The buyer is not bound to do anything regardless of the quality of your work.

How do they demand changes weeks after delivery if the order is automatically marked as completed after three days of delivery?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

How do they demand changes weeks after delivery if the order is automatically marked as completed after three days of delivery?

if the order is automatically marked as completed after three days of delivery?

Technically it does, but buyers can ask for changes for as long as they like after delivery/completion - whether you do them or not is up to you. They can leave feedback up to 30 days after it’s completed as well.

if the order is automatically marked as completed after three days of delivery?

Technically it does, but buyers can ask for changes for as long as they like after delivery/completion - whether you do them or not is up to you. They can leave feedback up to 30 days after it’s completed as well.

I didn’t know that. I thought once they mark it as completed they can’t ask for modifications.

Guest offlinehelpers

I didn’t know that. I thought once they mark it as completed they can’t ask for modifications.

It’s a good reason not to offer unlimited revisions - it has been known for CS to hold sellers to that even if the order was completed some time previously I believe.

It’s a good reason not to offer unlimited revisions - it has been known for CS to hold sellers to that even if the order was completed some time previously I believe.

Ouch. I better revise my unlimited revisions policy then!

I only have a few sales at this stage and got my first 4.7 the other day, it made my blood boil, since the buyer said “Decent value I guess. It’s good if you’re a Total beginner” it made my blood boil because I know that I’m WAY over delivering for $5. All previous feedback has been HOLY WOW and such. One guy told me I was NUTS to deliver so much value for $5.

So I did what I always do in business, I took a step outside of myself and sent him a message thanking him for his honesty and asking for his input on how I could improve the method. So I just continued to deliver more value, at the end, I wrote an email for him, which I charge much more for. Honestly, it only takes me a couple minutes these days. I simply sent it to him and said that I can’t stand the thought that I hadn’t provided enough value to satisfy any client.

I never said anything about the review he left and by continuing to deliver value, the buyer went on his own and changed it to 5 stars.

Hard to say, a common excuse is that they missed the delivery message or that they were on vacation or they forgot about it. You don’t have to make the changes, I usually do because I want a good review and I want them to order again. I also don’t want them complaining to CS.

You could send them a custom offer to make the chances, I did that once and the client accepted.

Hard to say, a common excuse is that they missed the delivery message or that they were on vacation or they forgot about it. You don’t have to make the changes, I usually do because I want a good review and I want them to order again. I also don’t want them complaining to CS.

You could send them a custom offer to make the chances, I did that once and the client accepted.

What if they marked your order complete and gave you a 5 star review, can they come back at a later date and request changes? Because I thought that if they already gave you a review they can’t give you a second review because you refused to make the changes, and because the order has been completed & rated. Unless you’ve made a new custom offer, as you said, as a way to make the changes, only in that case they can review you again. Is that what you guys meant?

Sorry that I’m dwelling on this, I just think it’s important to understand this stuff.

What if they marked your order complete and gave you a 5 star review, can they come back at a later date and request changes? Because I thought that if they already gave you a review they can’t give you a second review because you refused to make the changes, and because the order has been completed & rated. Unless you’ve made a new custom offer, as you said, as a way to make the changes, only in that case they can review you again. Is that what you guys meant?

Sorry that I’m dwelling on this, I just think it’s important to understand this stuff.

they come back at a later date and request changes?

They can request changes any time they want, years down the road and nothing stops them but asking and getting it are two different things. How you handle that is up to you and you are allowed to say no.

If you say unlimited revisions then you are open to a lifetime of revisions until you die of old age. They don’t have to ask using the revision button. They can ask in the inbox messages. You still have to do them.

Mark the Order as Complete

Why not? You can say:

If all of the requirements were met, and you are happy with the delivery please mark the order as completed. Otherwise, in case you need changes please do not hesitate to request a revision. I would be more than happy to assist you.

thanks for your advise…

• 3 months later...

You may still ask the buyers while making the delivery “Please give us a positive feedback if you really liked what we did for you. It helps us to serve more of you.”

No that’s not allowed. You can’t ask for positive feedback. You can request a review, but can’t say what kind of review.

Yes You’re right we can’t ask a buyer to give us positive review.

• 4 weeks later...

Once the order is completed by buyer side I always get 5 star rating and positive feedback.

Always? Are you telling me 100% of your orders have ratings? Only 60% of my orders have ratings, many buyers forget to rate, a few will demand changes weeks after delivery.

The buyer is not bound to do anything regardless of the quality of your work.

So, far is my case, Yes 100% of my orders have 5 star rating.May be I am new and completed just 27 Orders and 1 Order cancel. As the time will pass I may also be in such situation.You never know what will happen in future.

So, far is my case, Yes 100% of my orders have 5 star rating.May be I am new and completed just 27 Orders and 1 Order cancel. As the time will pass I may also be in such situation.You never know what will happen in future.

The rule is that the more orders you complete, the higher your sales volume, the greater the chances of getting a 1-star review.

It’s no different than being a restaurant. If a restaurant has no reviews is because hardly anyone eats there, so most people don’t bother to write a review. If you’re producing, it’s entirely possible to attract the wrong client, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

The rule is that the more orders you complete, the higher your sales volume, the greater the chances of getting a 1-star review.

It’s no different than being a restaurant. If a restaurant has no reviews is because hardly anyone eats there, so most people don’t bother to write a review. If you’re producing, it’s entirely possible to attract the wrong client, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Ha ha just now your saying became true. My last client completed the order without review.I worked really hard for him. Undergone 2 revisions and very patiently listened his concern after doing all the hard work my order has been completed because finally I gave his result.

Agree with you bro we cannot do anything regarding getting reviews from client.

• 2 years later...

Archived