Is customer support team dead?

ferhat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a long term customer of fiverr, it’s not fair wait for one week (and growing) for an easy question.

If you can’t meet expectations, you have to do something.

Maybe they have to close new memberships, or something!

As a long term customer of fiverr, it’s not fair wait for one week (and growing) for an easy question.

If you can’t meet expectations, you have to do something.

Maybe they have to close new memberships, or something!

It’s almost a week now and still waiting for my support ticket to be assigned… it’s becoming hopeless and disappointing at fiverr when it comes to support.

I think it’s getting out of their hands that they can even handle it now.

It’s almost a week now and still waiting for my support ticket to be assigned… it’s becoming hopeless and disappointing at fiverr when it comes to support.

I think it’s getting out of their hands that they can even handle it now.

Well said, yes the CS team do take time to answer your ticket, but they do reply for sure. I got my answer after 30 hours of waiting. Compared to last year, it is a long time for a query to be answered. However you can post your question here and some of us might help you 😉

Well said, yes the CS team do take time to answer your ticket, but they do reply for sure. I got my answer after 30 hours of waiting. Compared to last year, it is a long time for a query to be answered. However you can post your question here and some of us might help you 😉

Since it looks like I’m in for a few more days of waiting, I think I’ll use the time to plan out my marketing for the new gig I just posted. Waiting for the video I uploaded for it to be approved, so guess I’ll focus on how I plan to promote it once it’s live. If others are in a similar position as I am, I’d suggest doing the same. If you run a business, there’s ALWAYS something that needs doing, right? 🙂

Our constant complaining (and flooding them with more and more tickets) isn’t going to help them get through all of them any faster. Better to just be patient, despite how frustrating it is. If you’ve posted a ticket or 2 already, I’d just leave it at that and keep waiting. Posting multiple tickets and responses is just going to make their job harder. I don’t know about anyone else, but I would like my issues looked at some time in the next week.

Since it looks like I’m in for a few more days of waiting, I think I’ll use the time to plan out my marketing for the new gig I just posted. Waiting for the video I uploaded for it to be approved, so guess I’ll focus on how I plan to promote it once it’s live. If others are in a similar position as I am, I’d suggest doing the same. If you run a business, there’s ALWAYS something that needs doing, right? 🙂

Our constant complaining (and flooding them with more and more tickets) isn’t going to help them get through all of them any faster. Better to just be patient, despite how frustrating it is. If you’ve posted a ticket or 2 already, I’d just leave it at that and keep waiting. Posting multiple tickets and responses is just going to make their job harder. I don’t know about anyone else, but I would like my issues looked at some time in the next week.

Yes, I have been thinking it was just me they dont want to answer!! lol

My support request is now into its 6th day. Terrible!

Maybe they should use $1 for every gig sold to help pay for more support staff!! Theres an idea - DOH.

Yes, I have been thinking it was just me they dont want to answer!! lol

My support request is now into its 6th day. Terrible!

Maybe they should use $1 for every gig sold to help pay for more support staff!! Theres an idea - DOH.

Archived