Is customer support team dead?

ferhat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my ticket answered in about 6 days. Really slow now for sure but you all sending follow-up tickets only delays the process further.

Yes, they definitely need to get some more support help asap since they are growing so fast.

Just got my ticket answered in about 6 days. Really slow now for sure but you all sending follow-up tickets only delays the process further.

Yes, they definitely need to get some more support help asap since they are growing so fast.

No one ever responded to what was going on with facebook and twitter from above. Those are the really high selling gigs, they have hundreds in queue and the followers usually fall off within a few weeks but people continue to buy them. Fiverr is making a lot of money off those, I highly doubt they stop allowing them.

No lie, if I had their program, I’d sell them also. hehe 😦

No one ever responded to what was going on with facebook and twitter from above. Those are the really high selling gigs, they have hundreds in queue and the followers usually fall off within a few weeks but people continue to buy them. Fiverr is making a lot of money off those, I highly doubt they stop allowing them.

No lie, if I had their program, I’d sell them also. hehe 😦

With all do respect to every Fiverr user, as a person who has worked in customer service, and customer support in the past. You (we) all think our cases, and problems are extreme. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn’t. We all deem ourselves and our issues way too important. It’s a little over dramatic honestly.

The fact is unless you’re a Top Seller, you are not on a VIP support list, the same follows with Level 2 sellers. It’s plainly stated in the levels info: http://fiverr.com/levels.

Based off their wikipedia account they have “over 1.3 million gig services” I can only image the flood of customer support they have to deal with on a daily basis. I think we all need to keep one thing in mind, they are people too. They are no miracle workers. They sleep, eat, take breaks, get sick, get tired just like everyone else.

Also, from personal experiencing giving someone any attitude when they have the power to help you for the better isn’t the wisest thing. Being nice, polite, and patient goes an incredibly long way. Customer service workers tend to go above and beyond for you if they know you’re being extremely understand and well natured.

Mostly likely they are experiencing high level of support tickets, and/or are short staffed. Take it easy. They have your ticket, it didn’t get lost somewhere on the Internet. Stressing out about it doesn’t do you, or them any good.

Note: I have several customer support tickets submitted as well. I don’t know how long its been, but I know once they get to mine I will get an email just like I always do.

Unless you get word that Fiverrs headquarters has been engulfed in flames, relax.

With all do respect to every Fiverr user, as a person who has worked in customer service, and customer support in the past. You (we) all think our cases, and problems are extreme. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn’t. We all deem ourselves and our issues way too important. It’s a little over dramatic honestly.

The fact is unless you’re a Top Seller, you are not on a VIP support list, the same follows with Level 2 sellers. It’s plainly stated in the levels info: http://fiverr.com/levels.

Based off their wikipedia account they have “over 1.3 million gig services” I can only image the flood of customer support they have to deal with on a daily basis. I think we all need to keep one thing in mind, they are people too. They are no miracle workers. They sleep, eat, take breaks, get sick, get tired just like everyone else.

Also, from personal experiencing giving someone any attitude when they have the power to help you for the better isn’t the wisest thing. Being nice, polite, and patient goes an incredibly long way. Customer service workers tend to go above and beyond for you if they know you’re being extremely understand and well natured.

Mostly likely they are experiencing high level of support tickets, and/or are short staffed. Take it easy. They have your ticket, it didn’t get lost somewhere on the Internet. Stressing out about it doesn’t do you, or them any good.

Note: I have several customer support tickets submitted as well. I don’t know how long its been, but I know once they get to mine I will get an email just like I always do.

Unless you get word that Fiverrs headquarters has been engulfed in flames, relax.

I want you all to know something. I have been marketing and promoting for 11 years, I had to learn how to market and promote when social media barely hit the scene. I will say this; Buying facebook likes, traffic to your website or youtube, is illegal and will violate every term.

You have a high chance of getting your adsense, youtube, twitter, facebook page all suspended / banned if you go through with these things. Sometimes it doesn’t happen but will you risk it for fake likes? A buddy of mine asked me if he should purchase a facebook like gig, he said this "Hey bro, I purchased it already sorry for not listening to you but I really want likes and i went from 12 likes to 937 and my account is fine, I don’t see why you were against it, this is awesome!"

I went on his page, no one but the first 12 were real. All fake and guess what? A month later he started complaining that his likes were gone and his facebook page suspended. Any gig that has to do with ‘getting likes, getting subs, getting followers’ is a 99% chance that it’s a bot/program. Now if someone has a company and has tons of legit facebook likes and followers and are offering to promote your business/gig on their page. DO RESEARCH, check out their followers, their likes, the activity on their pages and twitters. Isn’t it fishy if someone has 200k followers but all you see are 50 status updates that no one RT’d or fav’d or replied to?

Best way to promote is to either pay for legit advertising, like promoting your twitter or facebook through their advertising programs. Or, doing all the labor yourself. I spend at least 3 hours a day on advertising, following every single TOS for sites, forums, twitter, facebook, youtube, etc. It’s hard work but if you have no cash, no fans/followers the best thing to do is be active and use your facebook, twitter, youtube, etc to be active. NEVER SPAM. Ask your friends to share, etc. Or, find that legit fiverr, I’m sure there’s plenty of legit peeps out there that can help you. That will not spam you, bot you, get you banned / suspended.

Guest linkpro99

just mark your level as top rated to get quick attention on fiverr editors . but they will blame at you later . he he :)]

Between yesterday and today both of my support requests were answered. Each ticket was at 9 days. So that seems to be about how far behind things are running right now.

I will say this: It helps if you actually mark the support request as resolved once they’ve provided an answer / resolution to your issue. If everyone would do this it would help out a lot so that they don’t keep going back to the same tickets over and over. They’ll likely mark it as resolved themselves after a day or so of inactivity, but it helps if you do it as soon as you feel the issue is resolved so that they can move on to someone else (or your other open tickets).

Just be patient. They’re getting through them as fast as they can.

@fsupanda & @vedmak, completely agree with both of you there. I purchased a gig to increase FB followers some time ago at the request of a client (who I advised not to do it). A few months later, more than half of those “followers” have disappeared. To my knowledge, their FB page wasn’t penalized but the gig didn’t really help either. It didn’t bring in any more traffic than anything else. I monitored their analytics very closely after purchasing that gig for them and saw no significant increase in traffic or referrals from FB to their main site. They also did not experience any increase in additional followers.

We can’t tell people what to do with their money, but like you guys I wouldn’t advise it if your website and FB page are that important to you. $5 may not seem like much to lose if something doesn’t work out, but I bet that $5 could have been better spent on a host of other top-quality gigs.

Archived